“Oracle bombs and bruises experience in Key West Florida”
Review of Ambrosia

Ambrosia
Ranked #136 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Ambrosia Sushi Restaurant. Located in Key West since 1998, we have been meticulously crafting the finest sushi and Japanese food on the island. Our elegant decor and prime location is perfect for special dinner occasions. Join us for a perfect and authentic Japanese culinary experience. Reservations are recommended.
Clearwater, Florida
“Oracle bombs and bruises experience in Key West Florida”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I am I huge Japanese cuisine fan and I was not disappointed with this well done restaurant. The service was very good sushi was as fresh as I've ever had including when I lived in Osaka Japan.
In particular the dragon roll and hand skin rolls were exceptional. Also partook of some of the best sake of having I would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys Japanese cuisine

Key West, Florida
“Excellent Sushi”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Ambrosia is probably the best sushi restaurant in Key West. They offer high-quality ingredients with the right amount of inventiveness. The prices are steep, but well worth it.

Visited October 2013
Ohio
“I am still craving the food!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I am not a sushi fan, but since this restaurant was attached to the Santa Maria Suites, we sat down for a drink at the bar while we waited for friends. My husband was hungry, so he ordered an appetizer. He ordered the kobi ishiyaki. That was so cool because he cooked his own meat on a hot stone in front of us! Then my friend showed up and ordered the hamachi heat. I decided to try it because I was really hungry at this point and I LOVED IT!!! We came back another night so that I can eat it again! I am now a sushi lover!!

Visited October 2013
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Newbie with Sushi”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a quick dinner. Ambrosia was very close to where we were staying. Great ambience and very clean. We had Sushi at the bar. The female bartender was so helpful and walked us through our choices. She also was a delight to talk to. We will be back again.

South Florida
“Good food”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The restaurant was beautiful. It is very relaxing to sit and look at the waterfall. The food was very good, but a bit overpriced. Service was just average. The atmosphere was the best part of the restaurant.