“Love this Irish Pub”

Cuisines: Irish, British
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Hard to find at first, but now we can't get enough. Great beer selection and you can order a flight for sampling. Bartenders are friendly and make you feel welcome. Appetizers are good, especially the Irish nachos...Watched some football and had a great time here as always.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

The shepherds pie was good but needed a little more salt for flavor and cheese is extra...!? They did have bangers and mash, and black and white. Fun. One of several Irish Pubs in Key West

Reviewed December 16, 2013

My husband and I ate here a few weeks ago before a Navy function we were supposed to appear at. The service was mediocre at best. We ordered and appetizer and drinks, no problem. Cheesy bacon fries were fattening and delicious. When my salad was put in front of me, it had a large piece of black wire in it that I did not notice right away. When our entrees arrived(calzone for me and shepherd's pie for him), i got a few bites in before noticing that my dinner was not cooked through. At first I thought it was the melted cheese that was creating the "strings," but quickly realized that it was the undercooked pizza dough "crust." I brought this to the attention of the server, and her attitude was so nonchalant. No apology, nothing. She took the calzone and the salad off the bill, and that was it. I began to feel nauseated thinking about the raw food i had just eaten, and my husband and I were forced to miss the Navy function we were supposed to attend. I never got actually "sick," but felt nauseous for a few days. Needless to say we will not be eating here ever again, and will tell our friends to do the same.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I visit Finnegan's at least once a week for lunch. The service is great and the food is outstanding. Try the mussels soup in a bread bowl!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

If we lived in Key West, this would be our regular place! The craft beer selection is excellent, and the food is too. It's a varied and eclectic menu, including a sushi-quality tuna wrap along with traditional Irish dishes like Shepherd's Pie. Service was very friendly and welcoming. We went twice and we'll be back!