“Good food, cozy atmosphere.”
Review of Finnegan's Wake Irish Pub - CLOSED

Finnegan's Wake Irish Pub
Cuisines: Irish, British
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We really enjoyed our visit to Finnegan's. Even though it's well off Duval street this place gets busy. Our group of 6 were lucky to snag a table right away without having to sit outside ( it was a bit chilly that evening). The service was good, they were very busy but our drinks, appetizers and meals were timely. I had he turkey dinner and I did find the meat was quite salty, I think there are better choices on the menu. All the others in our group were very happy. We did try the Cocannonballs as an appy and they were fantastic. You can't go wrong with Finnegan's.

There are newer reviews for Finnegan's Wake Irish Pub

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The service was very good, we were waited on with the waitress keeping a good eye on the empty glasses. We went to watch a Monday night Football game. They have a nice big screen to watch the game from almost any angle of the dining tables. Drinks were nice and cold. Food was a little disappointing. I ordered a Sheppard Pie, considering it was an Irish Pub, but it was not very tasty, somewhat bland tasting. I don’t think that I would return with so many other choices in the area.

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food, great prices and they have a great vegetarian menu! They have a great beer and cider selections too!

1  Thank WonderMarty
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We went here on our first night in Key West. My husband and I had complete fun conversation with two guy friends there, and they bought us a few rounds of drinks just because! They were fun and totally harmless. The drinks are soooo good, strong, and inexpensive!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Just traveled to Ireland and had to come home and sample the Guinness at Finnegan's Wake. If you can't get it in Ireland, this place is a great alternate. We love the food too! Great happy hours too!