“Massage, Facial & Spray Tan- Awesome!!”
Review of Glow Day Spa - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Glow Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Steps off world famous Duval Street on the Simonton Street side of Duval Square, our spa is the perfect place to treat yourself to a day of spa services or just a simple eyebrow wax. We have highly trained therapists who specialize in spa treatments such as our "Café Con Leche Body Scrub" or "Thai Table Massage". Need a quick wax? Our specialty is intimate waxing. Please visit our website to explore all of our services, such as eyelash extensions, facials, microderm, mani and pedi services, airbrush tanning, as well as a great selection of add-on services to make your time with us even more decadent!
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have been going to Glow Day Spa for over a year now...Every trip has been exceptional from the facial and spray tan to the massage. I go to Key West often and will definitely be back the next time I am in town. I always feel like I leave with a GLOW! Thanks.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I had the deep tissue massage by Keri and it was absolutely amazing. She has me hooked I will defiantly be back.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Had an awesome facial by Kelly Ryan the other day. Must admit she knows what she is doing. She also does Brazilian waxes which she is over the top GREAT at. I've never felt more comfortable in my life, she's a true professional. Thanks Kelly!!!

glowdayspa, Owner at Glow Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Kelly is one of the best intimate waxers out there! I will let her know how happy you are with her services! As always, thanks for coming into to see us Macy!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

After getting a fabulous facial from Michaele I truly felt like my skin was glowing. It was positively wonderful. Not to mention the completely amazing Spray Tan I received! For someone who does not tan naturally a Spray Tan is really my only option when I want to look nice and golden for an event and this Spa did just that for me. I have never seen a Spray Tan look natural and even. If you want to feel relaxed, pampered and beautiful this is where you need to go!

I am so happy you took the time to write a review for us! We are new to Trip Advisor and are excited about the feedback we are getting so far. Thanks so much for coming in to see us!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I had such a great experience at Glow Day Spa! I had a fabulous massage with Jessie. I had a pain free wax from Michelle. The spa is very well organized and extremely clean. You can go and have your services knowing that you are in a safe and clean environment. Being local here in Key West I can honestly say that it is the best spa in town.

1  Thank debracrone
glowdayspa, Owner at Glow Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

So glad to hear our massage with Jessie was so enjoyable! We will see you soon I hope!

Michaele Meadows, Owner