“Fabulous Gallery!”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 21, 2013

One of our favorite places to visit in Key West is Frangipani Gallery. It's a beautiful gallery with great art of all kinds--paintings, photos, sculptures and more. They also carry really good looking jewelry. The art is by a variety of local artists. The owner, Fran Decker, is really neat, if you get a chance to meet her. Her paintings and prints of Key West are worth taking home.

Fran D, Owner at Frangipani Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

I really appreciate your review! I am so proud of our artists and the quality one of a kind items they make, paint, sculpt and craft. There is something for everyone here. I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I like Frangipani Gallery among the many in Key West because of its balance of media: paintings, photography, ceramics, sculpture, prints, and occasional interesting oddities, such as glass sculpture. The prices are reasonable for art of such high quality. There are always interesting featured shows, but owner Fran Decker's own work is always available, and I'm a big fan. She has a great eye for color and seems always to be growing in her use of forms. Among her other regulars, I particularly like the paintings of William Welch--look for them, too, when you visit!

Fran D, Owner at Frangipani Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We have some exciting new artists and shows for the upcoming season. Our First Friday Art Strolls are always a lot of fun. Look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

My wife and I love the Frangipani Gallery, especially the beautiful work by the owner, Fran Decker. She is a beautiful person and her art depicts that. We have several of her prints scattered about our house and they are enjoyed by all that visit us. The other artists in her gallery have wonderful pieces as well and we love to browse every time we visit. I can't say enough good things about this marvelous gallery, do yourself a favor and be sure to stop in when in Key West. Hopefully you can meet Fran when you visit, you will absolutely love her.

Fran D, Owner at Frangipani Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

I appreciate the kind words! If I am not in the gallery, I am only a 5min bicycle ride away and I love to meet new customers in person. Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Each year when I visit Key West I make it a point to stop in at Frangipani Gallery and look at all the beautiful artwork showcased. Fran Decker is the owner and also an amazing artist whose work beautifully displayed on her walls and shelves and in price ranges to fit everyone's budget.

There are original oil, acrylic and watercolor paintings as well as prints of each...hand painted wooden bowls and ceramic tiles, beautiful sculptures, stained glass creations, beach glass jewelry and lampshades and beautiful photographic prints of local sights and wildlife.

Your artistic taste is sure to be represented in this beautiful and cozy gallery located at 1102A Duval Street in the heart of Key West, Florida.

Each year I add to my collection of Fran Decker prints. There have been times when a print I was interested in wasn't available in the shop.....but no worries, one quick phone call to Fran and she would jump on her bike and head to the gallery with the print I wanted in tow.

Frangipani Gallery is a must see.....all the artists are locals and each spend time at the gallery meeting the guests who stop by and are happy to share the details of their craft if you're interested.... So, stop by and say hello and pick up a piece of Key West art that you'll treasure forever.

Fran D, Owner at Frangipani Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Thank you so much for the nice review! We really do try to represent the very best of local Keys artists. I appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Key West. Hope it's soon!