“OMG delicious, healthy food with great variety and large portions!”

The Cafe, A Mostly Vegetarian Place
Ranked #17 of 444 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG delicious, healthy food with great variety and large portions!”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

We were referred to The Cafe by a nice lady we met at an organic grocery driving through the Keys. It did not disappoint. I had one of the specials, the stuffed bell pepper and my friend had the seitan sandwich. His was delicious, the seitan is homemade. My bell pepper was out of this world. I recommend anything with their marinara sauce. We went back the next night and I got the artichoke pasta, which was delicious. My friend got a stir-fry with seitan which was also very good. The portions are huge, you will definitely get full. Great for veg and non-veg alike!!

Visited August 2014

Clarksville, Tennessee
“Excellent!”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Don't let vegetarian fool you, that shrimp stir fry is kickin' and about everything else we had was as well. Always enjoy coming here!

Visited August 2014
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

This place is the best place to experience comfort and fresh new food. If you are vegetarian then this place has everything for you. I have never seen or heard of the dishes they have come up with here but it is to die for. Completely in love with this place will visit again soon. Thank you

Orlando, Florida
“First stop in key west”
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

We come to key west every year and this place is always our first stop.
High quality food.
The "chicken" curry salad sandwich is amazing as well as the fig Gorgonzola pizza.
Ps
Get the sweet potato fries!

• Visited August 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Love it”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Let me start off with saying meat is the main staple of my diet, but everytime i visit kw i can't wait to eat here. The cold peanut noodles are some of the best I've ever had. Also i always get a sandwich and it's perfect. While I'm not willing to adopt the vegetarian lifestyle, i will for at least one meal every visit to kw and it does make me leave considering it.

• Visited August 2014