“The nices coffee places and frendly folks !!”

The Cafe, A Mostly Vegetarian Place
Ranked #17 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The staff is very friendly, the food is good, and the ambient so relax, i love to spend my day off having a nice big mug of coffee, after a good tuna sandwich =)

Good place for young folks or backpackers

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My wife is vegetarian so we hit this up. One of our best meals. The menu is varied so that there is plenty to offer.

1  Thank kriv99
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Nice cafe and the staff was very nice. My wife had a salad and liked it. I had the veggie burger. I am not a vegan but have had better burgers. The sweet potato fries were good and saved lunch.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I loved the menu and the range of veggie and vegan options. Even meat eaters should visit here for the amazing food and drink options. So excited to find a place on our trip where the food isn't all deep fried or cooked in fat. Fresh, healthy and full of flavour the menu is perfect for all tastes. Service here was fantastic and the decor is so cute. GO! You won't be disappointed. Thank you!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This place is amazing! I am vegan and my wife is a vegetarian and the array of choices is great as well as the quality of the food. We were both pleasantly surprised! Staff is very friendly as well!