“Didn't know vegetarian could be so good!”

The Cafe, A Mostly Vegetarian Place
Ranked #16 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Joliet, Il
“Didn't know vegetarian could be so good!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We went here for lunch to satisfy the vegetarian in our group. We all left well satisfied, though. The server was very nice, helpful to us as far as describing the menu choices. It was priced very reasonable , was a relaxing place to sit on a very hot, draining day. Everyone in our group got something different, and every bit of it was very good.
I was very pleasantly surprised ,and now won't be so reluctant to try vegetarian . I had the mozzarella cheese sandwich, and bean salad, both very tasty. Other choices at the table were noodle dishes, pasta. ALL very good.i appreciated the server being so patient and friendly with us.

• Visited October 2012

Miami, Florida, United States
“Loved it!! Wish I could come back!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I had the lasagne of the day which had cilantro ricotta and a tomato sauce and it was soooo tasty. It was a large portion too, so I had leftovers for the next day. I would totally come back, but I was just a visitor on the island, so I will miss this place.

Visited September 2012
Concord, North Carolina
“Great food”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Had the veggie burger - it was outstanding. Spouse had mahi picatta - his was excellent as well Several good beers on tap, nice atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited September 2012
Zurich, Switzerland
“Pasta”
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

We take the pasta of the day. That was one of the best pasta that we had ever.
The ambiente was quite and the service people very nice.

“Good veggie food!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I looked this place up on tripadvisor before we went and it didn't disappoint in flavor! We went around 8pm and the place was not packed. We had great service. I thought the prices were a little higher than I have seen at my local veggie place at home. I had the veggie burger and it was excellent! Not your typical run of the mill veggie burger, really nice flavor.

• Visited September 2012