“My favorite Key West restaurant”
Review of Seven Fish

Seven Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Seven Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 449 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A fish-style bistro.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

you MUST make reservations to guarantee a table, they are closed Tuesdays and also close for 3-4 weeks right after Labor Day. The gnocci with fresh fish does not sound the most appealing but it is the BEST dish on the menu. I order it every time I go there and everyone I dine with LOVES it! Prices are very reasonable too!

1  Thank LMR1972
There are newer reviews for Seven Fish

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Heard about this place from my fishing captain in Naples. He was right, awesome food a few blocks off the main drag. Get any of the special fish dishes of the night, you can't go wrong.
The homemade potato bread was good, be careful.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Everyone said we'd have an amazing dinner so our concierge called and made us reservations. The wine choices are small but great selections. We ordered the shrimp mango salsa which was delicious, I'd recommend they add lime and give plain chips. Right now, they give the lime tortilla chips, they overpower the dish a little. I had their dish they are "known for", snapper on stickey rice with a curry sauce. The fish had a fishy taste to it and the rice was way overcooked. I couldn't tell the texture difference between the fish and the rice. My husband had the angel hair pasta with shrimp and asparagus. His dish was bland but leaps and bounds better than mine. Wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I guess it was summed up by a bartender when talking about another Key West restaurant."Its good, but its not Seven Fish good". This place had something for everyone, but its really about the fish. Professionally staffed , nice wine list. Because of limited seating you may want to make a reservation before arriving in town.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

All of our entrees were tasty and well prepared. However, this place has limited ambience and keep away if that is what you want. It is basically a square room with tables and a small 5-6 seats bar at the entrance. Honestly, I thought the entrees were a bit overpriced given the location and price would choose somewhere else next time. I'd rather spend $10 more per entree and dine at Louie's Backyard..... which we did the next night!