“Nice spot”

Seven Fish
Ranked #24 of 444 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A fish-style bistro.
Brussels, Belgium
“Nice spot”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Maybe not the nicest place if you consider the architecture but the food is inventive, tasty and the menu is interesting. The service is good, attentive with smile. The price is affordable. It was certainly our 4th times there: sufficient to say that's it's a good value in KW

• Visited December 2012

• Turkish first
london
“Disappointing Meal at Seven Fish”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I suppose it depends on how often you visit 7 Fish .... but in the 5 or 6 years that we have been going there (admittedly only once a year on our annual trip to Key West) the menu has never changed once and that includes the Specials - we are almost word perfect now! The food is a bit splish sploshy and it is very much a place where you are almost rushed in, seated, fed and moved on out ready for the next sitting - no chance to linger over a bottle of wine.....which they can get away with if the food is good but sad to say think 7 Fish has had its day. We were there on New Years Eve but you wouldn't have known it - no special effort made by the restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
Austin, Texas
“Fresh, local, unique”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My boyfriend and I both ordered from the daily specials. I had grouper with mango, almonds, and thin spaghetti. I loved the slight sweetness and crunchy texture with the fresh fish. My boyfriend had snapper served rice and veggies. Sevenfish really knows how to complement local seafood. I've never had a dish quite like these, but it really feels like comfort food.

Visited December 2012
Melbourne, Florida
“Excellent seafood and service v”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

A wonderful, small and off Duval restaurant. Great recipe for fish (yellow tail snapper). We had a bottle of Pinot Gris and shared an appetizer before the main course. We sampled 4 dishes; Gnocchi, Yellow Tail Snapper, Crab and mushroom pasta and grouper. Each dish was wonderful.

North Carolina
“Fantastic gem”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband, parents and I needed a nice end to a fantastic week in KW. We each tried a different dish and were so happy with our choices. I loved the yellow tail in curry sauce - perfect flavor. Their wine choices were well rounded and service in line with expectations. All in all a great choice.