“Cute but kinda pricy”

Ranked #62 of 447 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Love this little place. We learned it was one of if not the first resturant in Key west. est 1909. Looks like hole in the wall the the food is AWESOME!!! super fresh:) I suggest getting whatever the special is.and all there drinks juices is frshed queezed fruit:) Its off the beaten path but so worth couple of blocks to get to it:)

There are newer reviews for Pepe's Cafe

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My wife and i had breakfast here at Pepe's which is a local institution. The place has a "weathered" look which is part of the atmosphere. It was a full breakfast menu with excellent food. I had the NY omelet and my wife had the French toast. I would recommend both of them.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This place doesn't look like much on the outside, but it is a terrific restaurant on the inside. Delicious, fresh food, including vegetarian selections. Friendly and professional service. Cozy atmosphere. We enjoyed a lovely dinner. Dogs and cats welcomed.

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

The food was edible but nothing special. The service was bad to put it mildly. I'm not sure why people like it so much.

1  Thank ender77
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This place didn't come up in our research. We were going to BO Fish but there was a wait, it was sprinkling and so we kept walking and found Pepes. He was there, adjusting the canopies and taking orders. Bloody Mary's were EXCELLENT. I couldn't make better. We had the mixed oyster medley (amazing!) and fish sandwich. Very fresh and excellent!