“Good place for good food”

Mangoes Restaurant Key West
Reserve with OpenTable
Mangoes Restaurant Key West is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, International, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Antony, France
“Good place for good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Good food, good wine and nice staff.
This restaurant is well located and quiete.
We ate good fish with vegetable and I must say it was very well cooked.
Perhaps a bit expensive...

• Polish first
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Wonderful for leisurely people watching”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

This location is so good-I was expecting tourist level food, but we had a wonderful evening sipping delicious sangria and enjoying an excellent meal. Our favorite was the mango salad, but everything was great.

• Visited March 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Average Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

My wife and I had dinner here after skipping our first choice that night as a result of menu disappointment. We enjoyed our meal in the al fresco setting although that's not usually our choice of seating. There was a little confusion between us, the maitre de and our waiter that was mostly caused by my hearing problem.

I think the waitperson was new and didn't get (or need) my sense of humor. Beyond all that the food was very good and the presentation was very upscale.

I think most people would like Mangos and wouldn't skip it based on my experience. Nothing works all the time for everybody.

• Visited December 2013
Eaat palestine, OH
“Great meal every time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

This was our second time eating at Mangoes. My husband had the snapper, I had the mahi mahi. Both delicious as usual. Our waiter Dmitry was very attentive and friendly. They also have great mixed drinks!

Lancaster, Ohio
“good food and service....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

had lunch and drinks here....food was very good, and the beers were very cold...our server, gina, was great.....would eat here again

• Visited February 2014