“When in Rome”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2013

OK so I know this is a chain, but the food quality is very good or at least consistent. Go for the Blooming onion and the martinis. This is in the New Town area of Key Wedt in a shopping mall environment, but none the less the parking is managable.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We were visiting Key West and decided to go to Out Back to get away from the crowds waiting to eat in the touristy area of Key West. We probably would have been better off waiting. A 10-15 minute turned into about 30 minutes. It was definitely busy inside! Upon being seated by the hostess it took a while for our server to come to our table. Our server did an average job all this considered. I got one if the $11.99 meals soup/salad entree and dessert. The white chili was delicious, the chicken was average, and the fries were border line fried too long and were soggy from the grease fried in and cheese cake. My husband had Baby backs, loaded bake potatoes, and a salad, he said it was good. Personally I think the best thing was the bread and tea. I think the next time I will stick to having dinner downtown.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Wanted good filet at reasonable prices, never dissappointed with Outback. You get choice of steak, salad and a side with bread too. This one is in a shopping mall next to a Champs but once inside, so what, you could be in any Outback and they are consistent and there is something for everyone. Always bringing out new promotions, steak is always cooked perfectly and melts in the mouth and you can have it wood grilled. We both had filet and a side of mushrooms, giant Sam Adams and 2 large glasses of merlot for $70.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My daughter and I ate here last weekend while visiting Key West. We did not want to "dress" for dinner and were looking for something casual. While most places along Duval Street are casual, we found their prices outrageous! So we went a few blocks north and ate at Outback. I am never disappointed at Outback. Our server was very personable, our meal served quick and meat cooked to our request. You can't go wrong here and you'll save some $$ for those pricy drinks along Duval Street.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We use Outback Restaurants whenever we are in the US and we know the quality of their food from the UK. My wife had an excellent sirloin steak and baked potato. I decided to have the Victoria filet and the unlimited shrimps steak done medium rare and felt that I got good value for money. The steak was melt in the mouth and the range of shrimps was excellent. Personal favourite was the buffalo shrimps. I can also recommend the Blue Moon beer to go with it.
Service was good from Chrystal and although the restaurant was busy she was excellent as was the attention we received from both the manager and owner. One we would be happy to go back to.