“Great food, good value for money”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #197 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Found this by chance one evening and had never tried one before. Food was excellent, we had the four courses for $15. I had steak, my husband had pork tenderloins and they were both very tasty. Sweets were also delicious. Would go again and highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

We got the all inclusive for $15 bucks...soup salad steak dessert for $15 can't beat it. You can upgrade to a bigger steak for $3 but after all of it I did not need to.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

If you want value, fab food and great service this is the place to go. We went in and got told that it was about a 20 min wait, which was no problem, within 10 mins we had a table and was offered a drink to start and this most amazing bread (heaven).
Our order wa taken and when it arrived in great fresh time it was too die for, we just had to go back a few days later.
The staff especially one young man (his name escapes me) was the best friendly guy I have been served by in ages.
Well done outback, next visit to this area I will be there

Reviewed September 14, 2012

The service was not the best; we chose it because it is relatively close to the Parrot Key Hotel. The food was good, but the soup was luke warm. The TGI FRIDAYS was closed ; that was our first choice. It may even be out of business.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have never had a bad steak at an Outback, elsewhere or her in Key West. It is remarkable in that the filets are as good as any of the best and most expensive restaurants in the city.