“ambience and great food”
Review of Louie's Backyard

Louie's Backyard
Ranked #83 of 459 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, International, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Our dinner on Louie's back porch was lovely. Wonderful ambience. Incredible shrimp and grits. Somewhat pricey but why not splurge on vacation?

Write a ReviewReviews (3,327)

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Great location, dining right on the Straits of Florida. Lovely at night!
Classy ambiance, very good cuisine, particularly seafood. Key lime pie recommended!
Key West at its best!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were seated upstairs, nice ambiance. Tapas were good and fun passing them around the table. A bit of a snobbish vibe but all in all a good time!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Never had opportunity to try their food but when I attempted to eat at this restaurant on a Sunday night at 5:45 pm I was told I was not welcome and they had no room for me unless I had reservations, even though 2/3 of the restaurant was empty. I found their attitude snobbish and standoffish . Very rude. If it was the owner I was speaking with it doesn't say much about he restaurant.

2  Thank RitaK924
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This place has a great location and a good buzz. The deck of the restaurant is the place to be, but the upper deck casual dining is solid too.
We enjoyed a seafood bisque and a range of fresh fish. We found a foie gras dish to be slightly unpalatable. Well worth a visit.