“LOVED THIS RESTAURANT!”

Blue Heaven
Ranked #20 of 450 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was such a unique and relaxing dining experience. The mimosas from the bar were perfection. I had 2 pecan pancakes that were the size of my place, and absolutely fantastic! We loved the atmosphere, and there was a guitarist performing light classics for the guests. The decor is quirky and inviting- a must visit for your trip!

Write a ReviewReviews (11,473)

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Wow, This place is so Cool.. The Food is Amazing!!! Drinks are perfect.. Live music was just outstanding. We tried the Lobster Benedict, Shrimp and Grits, Banana Pancakes and the Grilled Cheese with Arugula, Avocado, and Bacon.. Crazy Good!!! You will want to eat here more than once!!! Enjoy!!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband and I walked from Fleming & Whitehead Streets to Blue Heaven. We came for breakfast and we were not disappointed. The waitstaff was good and the Eggs Benedict was excellent. I had it with ham and my husband had it with sausage.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We were looking for a place for breakfast and based on TA reviews we went here. They were on a 45-50 minute wait when we arrived about 11 so we decided to put our names on the list. We did a little shopping, played some ping pong and just sat around and enjoyed the atmosphere while we waited. We ordered some Bloody Mary's from the bar that were amazing and spicy. There was a duo playing great sing along music. We waited every bit of 50 minutes to an hour for our table but we were really glad we did and the vibe here is so cool we didn't care. It really is a neat place outside and while on a trip to the bathroom I went upstairs to a private room it appeared that was straight out of the early 1900's. I cannot remember our servers name but he was fantastic. Good sense of humor and recommended the Eggs Benedict BLT..aka Lobster Eggs benedict. "AMAZING", just enough food, we also ordered a side of grits for the heck of it that were also tasty. We really wanted to go back to this place to try lunch...its off Duval near the Bahemian Village snuggled under a giant tree. It also has a gift shop and sells some key lime pies that looked like the real deal, homemade. Best meal in the Keys hands down.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The place is just fun. The food was very good. I got the shrimp platter which was fresh and well seasoned. My fiance got the tuna which was a special, which she enjoyed. We actually ate inside because it was brutally hot out, but even inside the place seemed to have a nice atmopshere. It wouldv'e been worth sitting outside on a nicer night. Its just a cool spot to eat and have a drink.