“Great place for a sister's vacation lunch!”
Review of Blue Heaven

Blue Heaven
Ranked #23 of 444 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greenville, North Carolina
“Great place for a sister's vacation lunch!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My sister and I went to the Keys, and a friend of hers recommended Blue Heaven. We went on a Tuesday for lunch, and it was fantastic! No wait at all (it was 1:00). I loved the outside patio - so comfortable under the trees. We ordered the chicken salad plate and the blackened mahi platter (with black beans, brown rice, slaw, and cornbread). Then we split a slice of key lime pie. Everything was delicious, the waiter was very good, and the atmosphere was enjoyable. Even the chickens walking around the patio were cute! I have only positive things to say about it. If you get the chance, go!!! And check out the cute gift shop next door.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Turkish first
“Trust the locals, the food is incredible.”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We ate here as our last meal before we left Key West. It was a great choice. The hostesses aren't the most friendly but get past it. We sat at the bar while we waited for our table. The bartender was very friendly and prompt. Our waiter wasn't the best but he knew the food and made some great suggestions. The food is out of this world incredible. I had the banana pancakes and thought I made the best choice. My wife ordered the BLT (bacon, lobster, and tomato) Benedict. Definitely five star quality! You have to try it!

Bayonet Point, Florida, United States
“Great Food - Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

A little off the beaten path of Duval Street but very much worth it. Situated in an outdoor square between several houses on a corner lot, a quaint atmosphere amongst the trees and umbrellas. We went for breakfast and everything was great - make sure to order the surf and turf eggs benedict!

Visited June 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Once again a fabulous meal and experience. My favorite KW restaurant.”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I visit Blue Heaven every time I am in Key West. My first time was back in 2005 with friends, once was for my Bachlorette party with several girlfriends, and this time happened to be with my husband. Which was also his first visit. For years now he has heard me rave about Blue Heaven. I was nervous upon waiting on our table at the bar that the praise I poured into this place would blow up in my face. It did not. Everything was exceptional. Service was great, the weather cooperated, drinks were delicious and the food was (as always) delicious!

Visit this place if only for a drink at the bar. You will not be disappointed.

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Best Breakfast in Key West!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Went to Blue Heaven on a recommendation from a friend and ended up going back the next day for breakfast because it was so good. Get there early as you will probably have to wait on a Saturday or Sunday if you want to sit outside. Cute little tree bar and great patio space. There was a band playing on Sunday for brunch. Great story of how the restaurant started and definitely a place for locals and tourists. Pancakes and eggs benedict are a must! Looking forward to returning.