“New Management - Excellent Dining Experience”
Review of Antonia's

Antonia's
Reserve with OpenTable
Antonia's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between Angela and Southard
Description: Antonia’s Restaurant, located in the heart of Old Town Key West has been delighting the palates of locals and visitors for over 33 years. The menu at Antonia’s Restaurant offers an array of the freshest local seafood dishes and a variety of traditional meat dishes made from the freshest ingredients prepared daily by our Classically Northern Italian trained chefs. Feeling that dining is an experience to be savored, no culinary experience is complete without wine. In addition to an extensive wine list, full bar is also available.
Montreal
“New Management - Excellent Dining Experience”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

This is a restaurant we have been frequenting for almost 20 years. The original owners made this family run restaurant a welcoming and delicious italian dining experience bar none. Over the years it has changed hands a couple of times and the food has never been as good as the original owners fine fare of fresh seafood, home made pasta and well chosen cuts of meat - that is until now. There is definitely something new at Antonia's and it is the new owners and a renewed eye to the highest quality foods available. You can definitely taste the difference and it is very welcome and long overdue. We like to sit at the bar and chat with the very amiable bar tender TK who can offer up the best margarita on the rocks with salt in the Florida Keys. TK has been in town a very long time and can fill you in on lots of the island's history and tales of yore. The fish soup as a main course was outstanding, the sautéed yellowtail with veggies superb and the couple beside us had caesar salads that looked equally delicious. Antonia's has always been on my favourites list for Key West restaurants but I had stopped going over the past few years. I am happy to say that I will now be going back again and again and again.

• Visited December 2013

Longboat Key, Florida
“A Must in Key West”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Antonios is known for its freshness and homemade pasta. I really enjoyed the pasta with white clam sauce. It had a generous portion of whole clams in the shell. The menu had many selections to choose from. The décor was tasteful and the seating very comfortable. The service was excellent.

• Visited December 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

We have been coming to the keys for 10 years and just found this amazing place on accident. Service from Susan was superb. She made excellent suggestions for us from wine to apps to main course. The food was the best I have ever has in Key West . The atmosphere was very romantic and the smells from kitchen were intoxicating. We will be back and let everyone know about this hidden gem on Duval.

• Visited November 2013
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Delicious”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I ordered the Caprese salad which was melt in your mouth yummy with the homemade mozzarella. I couldn't decide what to have for my main course, so I asked the advice of Susan who was the bartender...I gave her my few selections and she suggested the Lasagne Verdi Pasticciate (which is layers of homemade spinach pasta, tomato meat sauce, béchamel and cheese, au gratin) which was out of this world. Susan was very attentive and friendly. I enjoyed my meal very much so and dining solo, also enjoyed talking with Susan.

• Visited November 2013
Key West, Florida
“Great Atmosphere Great Food”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I love eating at Antonios. The food is delicious and you can get half orders of pasta dishes. The soups are delicious, and the Osobucco is my favorite. I would highly recommend Antonios.

Visited November 2013