“Great Italian Food, Reviewed by an Italian”
Review of Antonia's

Antonia's
Reserve with OpenTable
Antonia's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 449 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between Angela and Southard
Description: Antonia’s Restaurant, located in the heart of Old Town Key West has been delighting the palates of locals and visitors for over 33 years. The menu at Antonia’s Restaurant offers an array of the freshest local seafood dishes and a variety of traditional meat dishes made from the freshest ingredients prepared daily by our Classically Northern Italian trained chefs. Feeling that dining is an experience to be savored, no culinary experience is complete without wine. In addition to an extensive wine list, full bar is also available.
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have a family member who moved to Key West about 2 years ago, and I have visited 4 or 5 times. Every time I visit we go to Antonia's and are never disappointed. The food is always great, classic Italian dishes and the service is wonderful (which you don't always find in Key West). I always get a pasta dish, and have been particularly impressed with the mushroom and chicken linguini that I had last time we were there (which might have been a special or a new item) and the lasagna. Plus, it's in a prime location on Duval Street. We will definitely be back many times.

1  Thank DanM09
There are newer reviews for Antonia's

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Start to finish, it was an excellent meal. The service, food, wine list was outstanding. The restaurant decor provided a comfortable and relaxing setting.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Antonia's is a quiet, subdued restaurant on Duval Street. So, don't expect the usual Key West visitor to be much in evidence. The menu is classic Italian fare with enough variety to please a native Italian. The offerings are well prepared and attractively presented. My last visit we had salads, the classic osso buco, and an Italian take on a grouper filet. All dishes were excellent. Antonia's has a large wine list ranging from the ordinary to many excellent selections. This is not an inexpensive restaurant, but in Key West, even mediocre restaurants can be pricey.

1  Thank lrrhodes
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was a random stop by us while in Key West. The food was amazingly good. The wait staff was attentive and very friendly. We believe that we received excellent value for our money and this is not always true in Key West!

1  Thank Beachtripps
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This place came highly recommended by our friends who live in Key West. Frankly I was disappointed. Although I think our group overall was happy with their entree's and the place in general. I however, was pregnant at the time and I must say there was little to nothing on the menu that I could actually order. Had I looked ahead online I wouldn't have even gone here. Maybe on another visit it would be worth trying again to see if it's worth the hype. BTW, i opted for the lasagna because it was one of the few things I could get and it was so greasy when it came out I barely ate it. It totally gave me a stomach ache the rest of the night.

1  Thank MrRiggs