“Waiter ignored us!”
Review of Antonia's

Antonia's
Reserve with OpenTable
Antonia's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 449 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between Angela and Southard
Description: Antonia’s Restaurant, located in the heart of Old Town Key West has been delighting the palates of locals and visitors for over 33 years. The menu at Antonia’s Restaurant offers an array of the freshest local seafood dishes and a variety of traditional meat dishes made from the freshest ingredients prepared daily by our Classically Northern Italian trained chefs. Feeling that dining is an experience to be savored, no culinary experience is complete without wine. In addition to an extensive wine list, full bar is also available.
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Tonight was our second visit! Don't get me wrong, the food is fabulous! But the waiter tonight was terrible! He had a table of eight, four adults and four children next to us. He was hovering like a bee to honey over this table. We had to flag him down twice to refresh our water, acted like it was a big thing! Oh well, just one of those things. Just had to vent!

2  Thank Cheryl L
There are newer reviews for Antonia's

Reviewed July 3, 2013

My fiance and I ate here last week and we were both very happy with our meals! The ambience is also really nice and I would recommend this place for anyone looking for a decent Italian meal in Key West.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I'll make this short and saucy !!!! I have been going to KW at least once a year for over 25 years. Every trip we dine at Antonia's at least once during our visit. The home made pasta's and food are the best.
Antonia's has always been consistently great for 25 years, that says it all in my book.
Don't miss Antonia's on your visit to Key West.
Dennis & Bernie

1  Thank pines2469
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Awesome experience! We went there for dinner on our honeymoon. Service was excellent, ambiance was great, and the food was likely the best Italian food we have ever had.

1  Thank BLBUYS
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We have been coming here to key west for 8 years and its always our first and last night stop. I rate it with the top New Jersey restaurants . The fresh pasta , and the quality is amazing . A Great owner , who can cook. I give it 5 stars

1  Thank Luv2pipe