“Expensive”
Review of Antonia's

Antonia's
Reserve with OpenTable
Antonia's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 449 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between Angela and Southard
Description: Antonia’s Restaurant, located in the heart of Old Town Key West has been delighting the palates of locals and visitors for over 33 years. The menu at Antonia’s Restaurant offers an array of the freshest local seafood dishes and a variety of traditional meat dishes made from the freshest ingredients prepared daily by our Classically Northern Italian trained chefs. Feeling that dining is an experience to be savored, no culinary experience is complete without wine. In addition to an extensive wine list, full bar is also available.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

it has been a few years since I dined here. the food was above average but I felt not worth the price charged. i must have had a new waiter because he had a poor familiarlty with the menu. tried veal chop special which was pricey and just fair. salads were good. Tables are very close to one another, so if crowded you'll be dining with neighbors. This place has been here for years and overall is good, I just felt that the prices for what I got was not in synch.

1  Thank WaupacaTraveller
There are newer reviews for Antonia's

Reviewed April 7, 2013

After a friend spilt his glass of red wine on the white tablecloth and wife- the waiters jumped in to wipe down everything and everyone! Several friends had the shrimp linguini while others had the steak. Very good and reasonably priced. Great quiet atmosphere.

2  Thank jaye116
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Upscale dining in a very nice, comfortable atmosphere. Excellent service. Be prepared to spend some money, but it is all worth it! The linguini with mushrooms, asparagus and truffle oil is delicious - so simple, but I went back twice for that dish. Also loved the Caprese salad and of course, the Tiramisu! Better to call for reservations.

1  Thank MaggieOnTheGo
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We went to Antonia’s because I was craving Italian and the ratings were good. The atmosphere was very nice and the service was fantastic. I got the linguini with clams and my wife got the scallops and risotto and while both dishes were good neither blew our socks off. I have no complaints but I don’t think I would go back. It felt like food I can get at home. There are too many other options in KW.

1  Thank Cantonstark
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The wife and I ate here based on the recommendation of a friend. And based on our experience, we will definitely be returning upon our next visit. If your looking for upscale dining in Key West, make this one of your choices. The shrimp and chicken pasta dishes we had were superb. The breads are out of this world as well. Unfortunately, we were unable to try the desserts do due lack of room, but would be willing to bet that they are to die for, too. The building itself and atmosphere gives one a feel of classic Italy. Fantastico!

2  Thank Harleyman1903