“A great dining experience.”
Review of Cafe Marquesa

Cafe Marquesa
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Marquesa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 451 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere and food/service to match. Best meal wide and I had on our second visit to key west.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

When pondering a meal Key West it is only natural to seek out a Cheeseburger in Paradise to enjoy your time in Margaritaville. Key West is awash with great options for those palates.

Cafe Marquesa takes a different approach by providing a memorable dining experience that will rival any meal you've ever eaten - served in a small,casual but elegant French Bistro setting a couple blocks from the hurly-burly of Duval Street.

The Tea Smoked quail was an enticing appetizer and the Roasted Duck Breast was perfectly prepared and was complemented by a delicious chicken and apple sausage. My wife enjoyed a selection from the 2 for $22 entrees. These are an incredible value.

Since we were in the tropics we avoided the wine list but found their rum based drinks (forget the names) to be terrific and potent even as they provided the subtle and sophisticated flavors you expect from a fine restaurant.

The servers were appropriately attentive and knowledgeable and assisted us with finding gluten free options.

If you enjoy food and find yourself in Key West, you have to go to Cafe Marquesa. It's that simple.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

What a classy and consistently good restaurant. Been going here for years. Last week had the special tasting menu. What a tremendous value. And didn't leave one bite on the plate! My friend was trying to decide between wines and the dining room manager brought over tastings of three different wines for him to try. A class act -- both her and the restaurant. I will always go back, because it's a consistently good experience. Fine dining at its finest.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I made our way to Cafe Marquesa for a nice dinner on our honeymoon. From the wine list, to the mushroom tortellini with duck confit, to perfectly cooked lobster tail and shrimp, everything we ate was tremendous. If you're looking for a fine dining experience in Key West, Cafe Marquesa is where you should go.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

My friends took me to Cafe Marquesa for my birthday. They are located off of Duval. It is nice inside. Service is top notch! If you are looking for a nice restaurant in Key West you must try!! I had the arugula salad & for my entree I had the yellow tail. It was amazing! My friend is a vegetarian. They have a vegetarian entree that she absolutely loved. Keep in mind you get what you pay for...a little pricey but definitely worth it!!

1  Thank Liana8583