“Excellent Food and Dessert!”
Review of Cafe Marquesa

Cafe Marquesa
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Marquesa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Virginia
“Excellent Food and Dessert!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Frankly, we had passed over Cafe Marquesa for several years because we thought it would just be too fancy and expensive. But it was worth it! My snapper was amazing, and our Molten Chocolate dessert with ice cream was scrumptious -- worth every penny. Plus they are now offering 2 plates for $22, which would be a real deal.

Visited July 2013

Cudjoe Key, Florida
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Key West is blessed with so many great restaurants, but this is going to be one of our favorites! Had dinner there last night, for the first time (why did we wait so long?) and had a wonderful experience. Nice setting, great service, excellent food....I want to go back tonight! Great menu choices, and generous servings, try the 'Pork Belly', the name doesn't do it justice. Great wine list as well. Highly recommend Cafe Marquesa! Happy we live close as we'll be returning often!

Visited July 2013
Addison, Texas
“Grappa anyone?”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Aside from the excellence of the restaurant cuisine, the tiny little bar has the best selection and most extensive offerings of grappa I have ever seen anywhere. If you are not staying at the attached boutique hotel, just let me say it is the only 5 star in the state of Florida.

Visited April 2013
Miami, Florida
“Blah”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We just had dinner here for the 4th of July. Food is mediocre. Lobster is the size of a shrimp and the cocktails are filled with JUICE. It was good, but do not expect better than that.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank RKB041513
Costa Mesa, CA
“BEST LAMB EVER”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The restaurant itself is small and quaint inside, so reservations are absolutely a MUST. My boyfriend and I ordered the mushroom tortellini and duck confit appetizer--the tastes and flavors in the mushrooms were amazing. I ordered the rack of lamb with goat cheese and my boyfriend opted for the Mahi-mahi over thai noodles. While his mahi was cooked incredibly and the noodles were a tasty complement, I must say that my rack of lamb STOLE the show!!! It was cooked to PERFECTION and the goat cheese was the perfect taste accompaniment. Our waiter was also incredibly attentive and willing to move our table when my boyfriend was hesitant as to our original table. All in all, it was a great romantic dinner at a very affordable price for the food!

Visited June 2013