“BEST LAMB EVER”
Review of Cafe Marquesa

Cafe Marquesa
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Marquesa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #96 of 451 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The restaurant itself is small and quaint inside, so reservations are absolutely a MUST. My boyfriend and I ordered the mushroom tortellini and duck confit appetizer--the tastes and flavors in the mushrooms were amazing. I ordered the rack of lamb with goat cheese and my boyfriend opted for the Mahi-mahi over thai noodles. While his mahi was cooked incredibly and the noodles were a tasty complement, I must say that my rack of lamb STOLE the show!!! It was cooked to PERFECTION and the goat cheese was the perfect taste accompaniment. Our waiter was also incredibly attentive and willing to move our table when my boyfriend was hesitant as to our original table. All in all, it was a great romantic dinner at a very affordable price for the food!

1  Thank Kate M

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great Staf Blondell and the Key Lime Martini menu is good everything was 5 star service, we loved the food and cocktails, great wine selection.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

First of all,what a welcome (adult and lean!) retreat in Key West! Bread basket with focaccia, flatbread and crust fresh bread was delicious with fresh hummus and olive oil. Every dish was tasty and different. And the agave margarita was not to be missed! If you are a real foodie than you will enjoy this restaurant.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This restaurant was part of the Marquesa Hotel where we stayed.

We made a reservation for 6:30 and were greeted by two very friendly waitresses. The restaurant is upscale and seats around 50 people.

To start, we had the shrimp cocktail and seafood potstickers. Both were very tasty. For dinner, I had the Coconut Ginger & Sesame Mahi Mahi with asian noodles in a miso sauce. It was incredible. My husband had the rack of lamb with couscous. They were cooked to perfection.

We saved room for dessert and we split the Key Lime Neapolitan with fresh fruit & berries. There was plenty for sharing and it was delicious.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This restaurant had a very creative menu. Food quality was outstanding and service to match. The inviting bar is a fun place to start the evening. Something I truly appreciate about a good restaurant is feeling like I am never rushed through my meal. I would highly recommend a visit here.