“A great experience”

Ocean Energy Sport Fishing - Private Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Ocean Energy Charters is Key West's most memorable fishing experience. She is a 40 ft. Custom Sport Fisherman with twin turbo-diesel engines, whose captain and crew are SERIOUS about fishing. We offer all sorts of trips including Reef, Wreck, Offshore, and Swordfishing trips. Come fishing aboard the Ocean Energy it is an experience you will NEVER forget.
East Islip, New York
“A great experience”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Russ and Mike were very knowledgable and friendly. Some of our party were not feeling so great in the ocean and they were very patient and understanding. I would highly recommend this experience.

Visited July 2014

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great time!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We had a great time with Russ and Mike. We wanted to catch dolphin and they helped us find them. Would definitely recommend them. Thanks guys!!!

Visited July 2014
Sarasota, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Charter Fishing Trip in Key West to Catch Fish”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

June 27, 2014

Yesterday we had a full day off shore fishing trip with Russell and Mike. Everything was perfect. We caught a Blackfin Tuna and more Mahi than we will eat during our visit, so taking some home for family and friends. Russell and Mike have many years experience on the water, and were excellent at finding the fish. When we return, we will definitely book again.

Visited June 2014
El Dorado, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome time if you're wanting to catch fish”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We had an amazing fishing experience that I'm confident was unique. Our scheduled date was windy and during a dolphin tourney. We ended up catching more fish than we could eat (6 grown men plus the captain and first mate). The guys were real laid back, but they took their fishing VERY seriously. The first mate was constantly working the fishing lines and adding bait so we were always in the hunt and never simply driving from one spot to another (which is very common for these charters). We always had a hook in the water. After we had caught more than enough fish and we wanted to take a swim in the ocean. they pulled out the grouper reel and baited it for some bottom fishing while we cooled off in the ocean. Although we didn't catch any of the grouper, we had sever hits and almost bagged one!

These guys are the real thing. I would definitely use them again.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ben C
Waterford, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awesome experience! !”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Being an avid freshwater angler and having experienced a few previous ocean charters I was looking for a boat with "fishermen" to take myself and my family out for a day on the water. I could not have made a better choice in choosing Russell and Mike, the crew of the Ocean Energy! If you fish yourself you will appreciate the energy and effort these two exhibit to put you on strikes and put fish in the box. My family ( whom had never been on a charter) had a blast landing fish after fish til they were happily exhausted! I hope to return to key west again and when I do I will defintely book the boys on the Ocean Energy for hopefully another great day of fishing.....these guys have me hooked...no need to look elsewhere !

Visited May 2014