“I would agree”
Review of Blue - CLOSED

Blue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Located near the historic seaport district in Old Town Key West. A walk into this store will calm the senses and ignite the imagination.From classic to funky, casual to sophisticated, Blue is the Key West Premier boutique to satisfy all personalities and figures for both men and women. With 15 years of experience Blue has managed to accomplish and carry an amazing array of true designer labels with an eclectic mix of style and a wide price range. There truly is something for everyone at Blue. The Bluebells can't wait to dress you! Blue is also located in Islamorada and Ft Lauderdale.
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I made a special trip to visit Blue. It is about a block away from Commotion. These stores are more complete than the ones on Petronia, my former shopping destination. Commotion has beautiful silver jewelry and some inexpensive bangles. Plus plus size. This store has gorgeous separates. And the most beautiful dressing rooms. They look like Martha Stewart decorated them for Sanibel or East Hampton. Open every day from ten to six and not far from good places to eat such as Pepe, BO, paseo. And you size twos will be lucky. Everything that size is on sale. Very tasteful choices. And a liitle bit of menswear as well I bought the five dollar breast cancer bracelets and you must use the freebie guidebook called sides which mentions the side streets. Not Duval which frankly you can skip. I wish TA had more store reviews maybe a section but am considering not providing more free content once I reach my 500th review.

1  Thank nycmom22

Reviewed October 18, 2013

So lucky to have Blue here in Key West. Always one of my stops with house guests. Extremely knowledgeable staff makes shopping a delight! Clothing is suitable for the islands...& then will transition to wherever your home base is. There is no going home with some garment that shouts I visited a tacky tourist store! Best women's clothing in the Florida Keys. Ft. Lauderdale shop is also fab!

1  Thank sskelly
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Blue Key West is the best shopping experience you can have. The staff is excellent - friendly and extremely helpful. There is something for everyone from everyday tee shirts to evening clothes and everything in between. The clothes are fashionable, fun, and top quality. I buy almost everything I wear from Blue and always feel great! I take all my guests to Blue and they love it, too. Blue is an important part of my Key West experience. I stop by even if I am not in the buying mood just to see the wonderful, welcoming staff and to check out the new arrivals which are always coming in.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

There are many things to do in Key West but the top of our list is hitting blue on Caroline Street. We have shopped there on our vacations for many years and it's like stopping by to visit family. Their selection is always fun to choose from, perfect for our climate and never fails to get compliments. I have sent many people heading to Key West there and nobody has ever been disappointed. Miss T and the Bluebelles can dress you from head to toe and have original jewelry made by owner, David Simon, to top it off!
So postpone Duval... go directly to Caroline St and blue.