Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Sunset Sail Key West tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sunset Sail Key West
from $394.99
from $294.99
from $79.00
More Info
All reviews high tide conch west general patton private charter beautiful boat wine and cheese highly recommend this experience perfect evening captain and crew green flash great company crackers highlight of our trip an amazing experience great trip laid back these guys
Reviewed January 7, 2016

I purchased a Groupon for their hour and a half day sail for my husband & I and two of our friends for when we were visiting Key West. We had an excellent time! The staff was friendly & funny, and even let us steer the boat. We had a wonderful experience and will definitely try out the sunset sailing option next time we are in the Keys!

1  Thank KnopM
Reviewed January 7, 2016

Our hotel concierge recommended the When and If due to the smaller more private groups that it sails with. What a great experience it turned out to be. The boat is beautiful and was very comfortable despite the windy conditions. Seth the captain was great. Despite the clouds, Seth found some sun just in time for sunset. The crew was very attentive and we just had great site seeing and conversation through the whole 2 hour sail. The boat is traveling to Chicago this e summer for the Tall Ships festival and we will definitely be booking another sail.

Date of experience: January 2016
3  Thank tracyK769FF
Reviewed January 5, 2016

We sailed the When and If, a unique and beautiful sailboat. It was the highlight of our Key West trip and I highly recommend it! We enjoyed the small group experience and felt very comfortable with the experienced staff. It is well worth the cost.

2  Thank Beth S
Reviewed December 30, 2015

This is a beautiful boat with awesome staff. As soon as they hoisted the sails, they started service drinks, cheese and crackers, and crudite. Everyone had a great time.

1  Thank Y9756CHmarkg
SethSalzmann, Owner at Sunset Sail Key West, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2016

Thank You for your high regard! I'm glad you got to experience sailing on such a beautiful and historic ship with us! We will do our best to keep up the good work and continue to offer a great Key West sailing experience and look forward to your return with us!

Reviewed December 28, 2015

I bought the Groupon to take my parents and siblings on a sailing trip while on vacation in Key West, and we had a blast! Joanne and Eric were wonderful, entertaining some of my family, letting us sail if we wanted, and extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Having run a charter company myself, I also greatly appreciated the flexibility on the dates and times as the weather changed. Highly recommended! Make sure to bring some adult beverages to enjoy and adding an extra 30 mins to the sail was perfect!

1  Thank Etjsinger

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am very pleased that you had a good time out on the water! I couldn't agree more in regards to adding more time to a sail. I is nice to get out on the water, even if only for a short time, yet the possibilities of what can be seen greatly expands with just a little more time!
I hope you will continue to recommend us to your friends and that you will come sail with us in the future!