Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Sunset Sail Key West tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sunset Sail Key West
from $394.99
from $294.99
from $79.00
More Info
All reviews high tide conch west general patton private charter beautiful boat wine and cheese highly recommend this experience perfect evening captain and crew green flash great company crackers highlight of our trip an amazing experience great trip laid back these guys
Reviewed December 30, 2015

This is a beautiful boat with awesome staff. As soon as they hoisted the sails, they started service drinks, cheese and crackers, and crudite. Everyone had a great time.

1  Thank Y9756CHmarkg
SethSalzmann, Owner at Sunset Sail Key West, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2016

Thank You for your high regard! I'm glad you got to experience sailing on such a beautiful and historic ship with us! We will do our best to keep up the good work and continue to offer a great Key West sailing experience and look forward to your return with us!

Reviewed December 28, 2015

I bought the Groupon to take my parents and siblings on a sailing trip while on vacation in Key West, and we had a blast! Joanne and Eric were wonderful, entertaining some of my family, letting us sail if we wanted, and extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Having run a charter company myself, I also greatly appreciated the flexibility on the dates and times as the weather changed. Highly recommended! Make sure to bring some adult beverages to enjoy and adding an extra 30 mins to the sail was perfect!

1  Thank Etjsinger

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am very pleased that you had a good time out on the water! I couldn't agree more in regards to adding more time to a sail. I is nice to get out on the water, even if only for a short time, yet the possibilities of what can be seen greatly expands with just a little more time!
I hope you will continue to recommend us to your friends and that you will come sail with us in the future!

Reviewed December 24, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I and two of our adult children took a sunset sail on the "When and If". It was amazing! The crew was friendly and informative. They had lots of energy and kept checking with everyone to make sure we were having fun. There was plenty of room to move around and the schooner was beautiful. The trip was well-worth the price.
If you want to sail on a ship built in 1939 that is emaculatly maintained, this is a great sail!

1  Thank Elizabeth B
SethSalzmann, Owner at Sunset Sail Key West, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2015

Thank you for sailing with us! I'm glad that you enjoyed it and thank you for the kind review! We love sharing our passion for sailing with our guests and we love sharing the incredible schooner When And If with our clients.
We hope to sail with you again on your next visit to Key West

Reviewed December 23, 2015

I bought the 90 livingsocial voucher before coming to Key West. We booked easily over email and showed up to a lovely boat. The crew was great and we had a good time. The only thing is that we didn't go very far, we mostly stayed right by the marina and it became a little boring. I wish we had explored more but maybe we should have been more clear on that.

Date of experience: December 2015

Thank you for coming out for a sail with us, I'm sorry to not see a 5 star response, as that is what we strive for. I recommend that next time you come for a sail with us we look into adding time to the trip. On our 90 minute harbor daysail, it is exactly that. A harbor daysail, and we strive to sail, so the amount of distance covered greatly depends on the velocity of the wind. For future reference, if you have bought a promotional voucher, we can usually upgrade it to a longer sail or even a snorkeling sail, just give us a call and we can customize the best outing for you and your group!

Reviewed December 23, 2015

Erik and Chadley took the 2 of us out for the first sunny day of our trip. The wind was strong and we had a fun, sporty sail. We had total confidence in their skill and ability and I even got to steer. I recommend it.

Date of experience: December 2015

Thanks for your review and I'm glad you had a good and exciting sail with us, hopefully he can earn your fifth star from you on your next visit with us!