Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Sunset Sail Key West tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sunset Sail Key West
from $65.00
from $394.99
from $595.00
from $294.99
More Info
All reviews high tide conch west general patton beautiful boat private charter wine and cheese captain and crew perfect evening green flash crackers piece of history highlight of our trip an amazing experience great trip these guys kelsey schooner
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2015

I booked a private sunset sail for a group of 6 and it was a wonderful experience with Eric and Victor. They were extremely accommodating and very friendly. They answered any questions we had and were very easy to talk to. It was a thoroughly enjoyable sail and I highly recommend it for a small group of people. I would definitely do this again the next time I'm in Key West.

1  Thank jojodeeh
Reviewed June 2, 2015

A friend booked this sail for us to end a great weekend in Key West for a wedding, 6 of us including the bride and groom were taken out by Eric and Victor and to say we had a great time is very much an understatement. They were both very nice and genuine and were more than happy to answer any sailing questions we had and gave us a great recommendation for dinner afterwards right in the Marina. They were great to talk to, very friendly, made the whole experience super fun. We saw a great sunset and learned about about the surrounding area, ate some great cheese that they provided and shared many laughs. On the top of the list of things to do when I get back to Key West, It would be your loss not to book this trip!

2  Thank Goof12
Reviewed June 1, 2015

I booked this sunset sail for my wife and I for our 30th anniversary. We sailed the High Tide on 5/26/15. Neither of us had ever set foot on a sailboat before. What a wonderful experience we both had! Our crew of Joanne, Kelsey, Margot and Shenasa were excellent hosts and gave us the sunset experience of a lifetime. Excellent snacks and beverages aboard, beautiful scenery all around us, knowledgeable crew as far as sailing and tour guides....
They gave us privacy to really enjoy that Key West sunset but were also attentive to any need we had while on board. Even let each of us command the helm and steer the boat. Very memorable experience and I would recommend it to anyone!!

1  Thank jvr70
Reviewed May 30, 2015

We had never been on a sailboat so that was cool. The crew were awesome. Very funny and nice. They had snacks and drinks. Engaged every one in conversation and knew a lot about the local sites and other boats we saw. Plus, waited around to make sure we actually saw the sunset. Very fun.

1  Thank Laciport
Reviewed May 23, 2015 via mobile

Not only was the view amazing, but Kayla and Victor we fantastic. They engaged in conversation with us and we shared many laughs. They even suggested poses we could to to take pictures on the boat. They bought us gourmet cheeses and bread to snack on. It was truly an amazing experience and definitely one of a kind!!

1  Thank baldya1