Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Sunset Sail Key West tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Sunset Sail Key West
from $65.00
from $394.99
from $225.00
from $595.00
More Info
All reviews high tide conch west general patton beautiful boat private charter wine and cheese captain and crew perfect evening green flash crackers piece of history highlight of our trip an amazing experience great trip these guys kelsey schooner
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time sailing and it was absolutely amazing! I felt like I could actually breathe for the first time in a long time. Seth and Cassie both Captains of the High Tide and Conch Quest are an exceptional team! They're super experienced and make your sailing adventure worth every penny. I will always remember this vacation and sailing on the High Tide was by far my favorite excursion in Key West!

2  Thank Jujubug33
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Seth and Cassie are fun and knowledgable Captains. We were so happy to go on a two hour lunch cruise. High Tide is a wonderful and very clean boat....bring some drinks and have yourself a great sail! Great article ( Nice job Mandy) about them in the Key West citizen.....Thanks Seth and Cassie! Best of luck! See you guys soon!

2  Thank KeyWest239fs
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Being a local its tough to get away and get on the water. All the boats are always overcrowded, until I found Sunset Sail Key West. A group of friends and I went on a private sail on both of their boats on two seperate occasions.

Super clean, super safe, and very relaxing. The crew and captain are very knowledgable. They taught me about the basics of sailing, winching, and standard safety practices. I did slip the jib, but what was expected for a novice.

For value, intimacy, and relaxation, there is no other in my mind. Definitely will be contacting them again when I have a day off and a group of friends want to go sailing!

2  Thank mikeyfoto
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Seth & Cassie are experienced & knowledgeable captains! The boat was was clean and beautiful.
We'll remember the way the vessel sliced through the water, the peaceful setting and the amazing sunset they sailed into for us! Can't wait to go back...

Date of experience: July 2013
2  Thank Pete_Jeannie
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We went to book a sunset cruise, but they were all sold out. But Jeff said "let me call my son" and it was all on from there. Didn't have to deal with 20 other people on board. It was almost like having the whole excursion all to ourselves. Seth and Cassie were the best hosts. Perfect evening. Tasty unusual snacks. We were back right to the minute! Extraordinary experience.

Date of experience: July 2013