“I can't imagine a more knowledgable crew than captains Seth and Cassie!”

Sunset Sail Key West
Book In Advance
More Info
$79.00*
and up
Sunset Sail on Historic Schooner
More attraction details
Owner description: Exclusive, private sailing charters. Experience the intimacy of your own sailing charter, without the crowds. Sail into the sunset, enjoy a short and relaxing day sail or come for a snorkel on some local knowledge coral heads and sit back as we search out the dolphins!
Krakow, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I can't imagine a more knowledgable crew than captains Seth and Cassie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

While recently in Key West my girlfriend and I along with a few other couples decided to charter a boat and go sailing. There are plenty of boats to choose from, but Conch West looked so percecfly sized, and inviting sitting in front of the famous Schooner Bar. We're value hounds, so I have to say I was happy when we left the dock ahead of all the bigger, more crowded boats and returned perfectly on time for our dinner reservations. Conch West (which I'd apparently be mispronouncing for some time) sails wonderfully and eased
past all the other boats on the water. Seth and Cassie entertained us for two wonderful hours with stories about the local area and their more adventurous journeys throughout the world. They helped us fill in the gaps in our vacation schedule with plenty of great suggestions about what's to do in Key West.
Be sure to ask them about how they met! Great stuff!
Essentially, they've earned a return customer for life!

4 Thank Jeffeffect

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great sailing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Very experienced and knowledgeable crew made for a fun, safe, and memorable adventure. We thoroughly enjoyed our sail with Sunset Sail Key West and we look forward to our next visit and more fun with sea turtles, dolphins, and other sea creatures! Thanks Seth and Cassie!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank jssmith485
Key West, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“SAILING WITH THE BEST IN KEY WEST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

If you have not sailed on the "Conch West" for a day sail, sunset sail or sail under the stars you are missing the opportunity of a lifetime.

At the helm with Captains Seth and Cassie you can sit back and relax with a cocktail or you can learn to sail. Yes, under the supervision of the Captain you can try your hand at the helm and help raise the sails..

Sailing from the Historic Seaport in Key West you will experience all that sailing out of the Key West Harbor has to offer.

If you leave Key West without sailing on the Conch West ..... you're a fool.

Come on now...... you know you want to. Just a phone call away!

2 Thank Missmarilynjoy
Keller, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

My husband booked this for our 5th year anniversary. To be honest, I was a bit skeptical that we would be able to find a private charter for our special day. Thankfully Seth and Cassie pulled through, I am so glad they did. Seth and Cassie were perfect hosts and The Conch West is a beautiful boat. Their pricing is fair and their company is relaxed. Our tour was 2 1/2 hours during sunset, they offer BYOB, so you can bring the drink of your choice. Seth and Cassie were happy to give the history of not only their boat, but a slew of others in the bay. They also shared some local information on what to see and where to go. We can't wait to follow up on their recommendations.

If you are looking to get out on the water, I highly recommend The Conch West. She is beautiful, graceful and peaceful. When we come back, we will definitely be booking again.

Thank you Seth and Cassie, and good luck! :)

3 Thank elangstreth