Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
I found the perfect Key West Souvenir!

I just celebrated my 50th Birthday and couldn’t wait to find the perfect thing to commemorate it... read more

Reviewed October 30, 2018
Lovetheislandsgirl
Nashville, Tennessee
via mobile
Happy

The jewelry in this store is very beautiful. Bought an adorable cat pendant of Sterling silver... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2018

from $145.00
from $38.80
from $63.00
More Info
All reviews engagement ring emeralds earrings jewellers shop trustworthy gems souvenir duval keys
Reviewed July 1, 2013

What a great shop! My fiancé and I went in to have my ring sized. They did it in 90 mins and did a fantastic job. My ring is not the typical flat band and the workmanship on it turned out to be stellar. If you need anything done or need a beautiful piece of jewelry, head over to Emeralds International. We'll be back for sure!!

1  Thank liliam
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We were on a 25th anniversary Key West vacation and got surprised at the emerald collection we found at EI. Our salesperson was very knowledgeable and helpful, and we found a piece that my wife loves! It got even better when they cleaned and repaired the emerald setting in her wedding ring on the spot. We had a very hard time selecting something among all the incredible options, so we’ll have to be back!

2  Thank Mark J
Reviewed June 17, 2013

What a wonderful experience! I am so happy we came upon Emerald's International during our visit to Key West. I had a "ring emergency" when I accidentally bent a prong on my platinum engagement ring. I was fully prepared to leave my ring for repair to pick up sometime within the week...

First off, the store is beautiful! I have never seen so many gorgeous emerald pieces. Elena was so sweet and helpful -- the customer service here is top-notch. She looked at my ring and said it wouldn't be a problem to fix it... took it directly to the jeweler, who in turn, repaired my ring, cleaned my ring, came out and explained the repair -- all within 5 minutes! My ring looked brand new again!

I worked in a jewelry store when I first graduated from college, and the on-site jeweler that I worked with NEVER did anything like this. Emerald's International really went out of their way to help me, and my experience went above and beyond my expectations... I seriously could not stop talking about how nice they were for the entire weekend.

My husband is in trouble because I have a birthday coming up... I saw so many beautiful pieces here, and I know we will return!

3  Thank Amanda H
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I've had a raw emerald for 26 years, and never knew what to do with it. The wonderful folks at Emeralds International were able to tell me about my stone (down to the actual region where it was mined), and explained that they could keep the raw stone intact (my wish), and turn it into a simple pendant with a silver wire wrap.

The finished pendant is absolutely lovely, and I look forward to wearing it in the years to come!

1  Thank Lisa-in-Vero
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I bought my ring in 1999 at Emerald's International and have had nothing but great comments on how interesting the style is that we came up with. A few months ago I noticed I had lost one of the emeralds so I went back to the store to get a replacement emerald. From the moment I walked in to the moment I picked up my beautiful ring, the experience was five stars! Truely a great product, great people and great service! They even updated my appraisal!
Jim Marquardt