Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Valentines in Key West

Great adventure with the crew on a nice romantic sailing. My wife and I plus friends booked a... read more

Reviewed September 23, 2018
S7571
White Lake, Michigan
via mobile
Setting a new bar for a vacation experience

We spent our 25th anniversary with Captain Rick and Miranda on the 2 day trip aboard the Tortuga... read more

Reviewed September 18, 2018

from $178.99
from $63.00
from $95.59
More Info
All reviews cindy lou day trip uninhabited island beautiful trip great boat schools of fish great adventure highly recommend this charter flying fish the reefs lobster perfect sunset trip to key west beautiful fish amazing experience catamaran mate
Reviewed July 20, 2015

We had an amazing time on the Tortuga. If you are looking for a first class charter that has multiple activities for your family this is it. The thing is, it doesn't feel like your on a charter. Capt. Rick and Cindy Lou feel like old friends and will bend over backwards to make your trip a good time for everyone in your group. They are first class people that you will enjoy being around. This is a must do trip. If you are on the bubble about booking just do it. It will be something you remember far into the future!

Date of experience: July 2015
CaptainRickSuper, Owner at Tortuga Sailing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2015

You two are an awesome couple to have aboard a sailing yacht! Thanks and warm wishes are sent your way. Can't wait for our next adventure together.

Capt. Rick & Cindy Lou

Reviewed July 18, 2015

We were heading down to Key West for the day and stumbled on the reviews for Tortuga Sailing. I have taken other snorkel tours and was looking for something low key. Judging the reviews, I thought this would be just right and was not disappointed. Cindy Lou and Rick made us feel more like family than paying customers and took great care of us. I will definitely be back.

2  Thank Tosha M

Tosha,

We were thrilled that you all came to play with us. Feel free to spread the word and just in case you didn't know, we now have "Golden Tickets".

Come back soon,
Capt. Rick

Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

We can't say enough about this snorkeling adventure!
Captain Rick and Cindy Lou made it the perfect day! They were so accommodating and were incredibly prepared for all of the needs of my whole family.
Lunch was fabulous and Cindy Lou's cooking pleases both children and adults! We will recommend them to both friends and family and hope to return next year!

1  Thank Littlemisssunshinex3

We were glad to host you all. Having youngster aboard always brings smiles and fun. We continue to use the Aqua Lily Pad to introduce little ones to the "big ocean". Thanks for joining us and we'll look forward to seeing you sooner than later.

Reviewed June 1, 2015

Oh my goodness... Where to start? The crew is amazing. Some of the most hospitable down to earth exteemely nice people. The boat is beautiful as well! Amazing day out on the boat. I would recommend this to any friend.

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank Brandi T
TortugaSailingCat, Guest Relations Manager at Tortuga Sailing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2015

Thank you for joining us for the day. We enjoy hosting Floridian so they can see what all the fuss is about in Key West. Hope you enjoyed our amazing waters.

Reviewed May 31, 2015 via mobile

Booked a day sailing charter on the Tortuga. Let me first say, that I knew I chose the right charter, from the first contact,Capt Rick and Cindy Lou quickly responded to my inquirers, and made it very easy to set up a special day for my husband and myself. I wanted a private sail, so that we could fully enjoy the Tortuga and the sea, and Mother Nature helped us out with that! They personalized our day by preparing a menu of things we enjoyed ( even went out day prior to catch Mahi mahi ) the Tortuga is a spacious, clean, comfortable safe vessel. She is equipped with lots of other water toys ( stand up paddle boards, floating pad, snorkel gear etc...), unfortunately we didn't get to use any of these. Our blissful day on the sea was taken over by high winds and storms. Capt Rick took us out and navigated around all the storms, but certainly couldn't calm the sea. Our day was met by Mother Nature, followed by a beautiful dinner at dock. Cindy Lou prepared appetizers, fresh mojitos, and the succulent Mahi-Mahi! Capt Rick showed pure professionalism at the wheel, but once we were safely docked the pirate came out, and we were treated with a special Rum tasting! Our day at sea was truly special, I would highly recommend this charter. In fact we hope we can explore another time with the Tortuga.

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank BarbDetroit

Even the most daunting weather can't keep you down when your in a good spot. Thanks for choosing our spot to make your day something to remember. We were glad you two were able to extend your time aboard and join us for a light dinner and beverages. It was all our pleasure. Please come back again when the weather is warmer, the skies clearer and the waters smoother sailing.