“Great Place to Hear Music”

Little Room Jazz Bar
Ranked #189 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Key West, Florida
“Great Place to Hear Music”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We enjoy listening to music at the Little Room Jazz Bar. Take a look and listen. my only issue with this bar is they don't take credit cards and the staff are a bit snobby. I was disappointed with how they responded to us. I'd go back to listen to my favorite musician but probably limit my drink consumption due to no credit cards accepted.

Visited January 2014

New York City, New York
“Great vibe!”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Great spot in Key West! Not typical of some of the more tourist places. Wonderful, "real" people working here. If you are looking for good live music and a laid back atmosphere, this is the place. Loved it!

Montoursville, Pennsylvania
“Good Entertainment”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We wondered into the Little Room Jazz Bar after seeing an advertisement for the group "Soul City". What a cool place this is. We ended up here on another night for a different group and were just as pleased. I do not know how much jazz they play here because I did not hear any which I might add was fine by me. The service isn't that great. We had to go get our own drinks but that was ok. Would certainly stop in here again for drinks and entertainment.

• Visited December 2013
Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Interesting place”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

A few of us stopped in here for the all day happy hour. They had a wide variety of beverages. We had some good sangria and drank it out on the porch while people watching. It was during the day so there was no musical entertainment. Still a good stop.

Visited December 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Good wine, no jazz”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Very nice little wine bar with good music in the evening but the band was playing Bob Marley and old Men at Work tunes. Definitely not jazz. Go for the wine and good music but don't expel jazz.