“Unforgettable Experience!”

Fun In The Sun Key West
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Pick from a fleet of boats, available with or without a captain. Choose to snorkel, fish, lobster, spearfish, relax at a sandbar, or anything else you can think of!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Unforgettable Experience!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Shon is a wonderful host - a native to the area, he guided us through an amazing day. We kicked off the voyage with some lobster diving - the men were thrilled with the adventure and it was fun to watch Shon pluck them from the sea, with such ease.
Next, we did some snorkeling and finally moved on to Marvin Key. Shon prepared a delicious ceviche, using the fresh lobster, and we spent hours soaking in the stunning scenery. Shon was laid back, knowledgable and a true pleasure to be around. Highly recommend.

Visited September 2013
Shon-Williams, Owner at Fun In The Sun Key West, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you for your review! Your feedback is much appreciated. It was a pleasure to spend the day with you and can't wait to do it again!

Bar Harbor, Maine
“Best experience in key west!!!!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

So much fun with captain Shon! We went to "snipes" and "Marvin" key, gigantic sandbars. I felt like a millionaire with this island oasis all to myself. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! So friendly would recommend to anyone I know visiting Key West. It is a must do true local boating experience, I wish we had more time to go back out fishing the next day with captain Shon!!! Thank you so much for everything!

Dana Point, California
“Perfect Day in Key West”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

After being stranded in Key West by my buddies for the day (terrible I know!), I bumped into Cpt Williams who set me up for what was an amazing 24hours. With just a few text messages I found myself hitting the water with just myself, him and his dad for a very reasonable price! We spearfished and lobster hunted for the next several hours. During this both Cpt Williams and his dad instructed me, fished alongside of me, shared meals and few good stories with me. Professional and friendly doesn't accurately describe these two - made you feel like family or at least really good friends. We caught lots of hogs, lobster and grouper- I celebrated with a few drinks. This was only the beginning....

Knowing that I was down here by myself, they offered to take me to a friends party...which we went to on the boat! Had a blast and was very accommodated. After all that, we packed up had went back to the harbor. It had gotten pretty late so they so rather than cleaning the boat and all that not so fun maintenance stuff they just drove me back to my hotel and said they'd get me the fish and lobster in the morning. Which was good, cause in all my excitement I forgot to pay them. The next morning Cpt Williams again picked me up at the hotel and drove me to the airport so I could make my flight!! You can't buy service like that! Ohhh, and I finally paid him haha.

All said, the lengths that they go through for their customers was astounding. I can't say they'd be a taxi service, party chauffeur like they were with me but they will take care of you :) I would come back to Key West just because of them.

“It was a good time!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Capt Shon really knows the waters and is a really nice guy we had a great time on fun in the sun charters caught lobsters went to the local sand bars.If your ever in Key West definitely need to do this!!

Visited September 2012
“Perfect day on the water.”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Easy to book. Extremely flexible on time, where we wanted to go, what we wanted to do. Highly recommend these guys for an amazing day trip on the water.

Visited August 2013