“What a pleasant surprise!”
Review of Havana - CLOSED

Havana
Cuisines: American, Cuban
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Havana-Key West has closed to make room for Kwest Liquor’s (our sister company) exciting expansion. Stay tuned for new items and features and we hope to see you at KWEST LIQUORS!
Reviewed November 9, 2017

This little place is located on Duval with close proximity to where we usually stay and would always walk by wondering how the food was. Before we were leaving Key West we thought that we would give it a try. We walked inside and found a nice table to sit at next to the window. The place was quite cute and very clean. The coffee was served hot which I am always an advocate for. We ordered their standard 2 egg breakfast with your choice of grits, home fries, bacon and/or sausage and your choice for bread. We didn't wait long for our breakfast to come out and it was delicious. Also the prices were very reasonable. We were very surprised and enjoyed our breakfast so much that we intend to eat there again when we return to Key West!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

It may be the best place for anything. Our breakfast was simply outstanding. I wanted to go back every morning. Don't ask me how one place can prepare scrambled eggs better than another. The Havana Cafe does. Everything there is world class. Go early! It's a bit expensive but I tell ya you get what you pay for.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

I always eat here when I come to KW. We had breakfast this morning, French toast with berries and a side of sausage and my husband got Banana chocolate chip pancakes. They are beyond delicious but be prepared to take home leftovers! This is a must go breakfast spot!

Reviewed August 18, 2017

Breakfast was amazing here! Give it a try.The potatoes were great,the ham.OMG! I had the scrambled eggs,potatoes and ham.There were certainly no complaints here,best breakfast ever! Glad it was close to my hotel,La Concha.

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

The food was AMAZING!! I usually don't like sea food, but the grouper sandwich had the best fried fish I have ever tasted in my life. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for a casual lunch.