“Authentic, quiet and pleasant”
Review of Havana

Havana
Ranked #76 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Cuban
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Americana meets Cuban at this popular restaurant that specializes in Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch for locals and tourists alike! Full Bar (Bloody Mary anyone?) and myriad varieties of Cuban and American Coffee!
Key West, Florida
“Authentic, quiet and pleasant”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

If you want a nice place to sit down and have a nice meal, Havana is a great place! It has the quaint atmosphere where you can enjoy a great meal with a very attentive staff. I found Havana to be a nice spot engage in a conversation with someone. Oh, and the coffee and the breakfast are really are worth the visit alone.

Key West, Florida
“4-1/2 Stars !!!!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Cuban bread french toast!!!! The servers were terrific and the food was actually better thanVERY GOOD. I also had a mimosa and a perfect cup of cappuccino. Seriously great little place with a loyal following. This was my first visit, but I will definitely be back.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Best Breakfast”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

This small place was just around the corner from where we stayed. They are on Duval Street. Eggs Benedict were the best I've had. Friendly service. They serve Breakfast and Lunch all day. Full bar.

Visited February 2014
Albany, New York
“Great food, great location”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Was visiting Key West for the first time. There were some absolute must-see things on my list and most were along Duval St. I wanted to see and do things that I could never do back home in the NE part of the states. I had read restaurant reviews before arriving in Key West. Havana was on the list and rated quite good. I was not disappointed. Started with a passion fruit margarita that was so refreshing after all the walking that I did. The Cuban jerk chicken was also very good. My friend ordered another chicken dish and just raved about the home made chutney. I would have gone there again, but with only 3 days in Key West, I wanted to see and do as many different things as possible. If you are on Duval, it's definitely worth the stop.

Charles Town, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We have been to Key West numerous times and had always walked by Havana but in speaking with other people, found out that we had been missing out. The place is small but very well kept and bright. Our server was Ilanya (?) and she was very attentive. I ordered the banana pancake special and my husband got the Havana breakfast special which was just eggs (cooked to order), breakfast meat, breakfast potatoes and toast. The portions were huge and the prices were EXTREMELY reasonable but more importantly, the food was brought out piping hot and was very well cooked. Breakfast for 2 was about $22 plus tip.
We will definitely return to Havana!!

• Visited January 2014