“Best Cuban Sandwich EVER!”
Review of Havana

Havana
Ranked #61 of 460 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Cuban
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Havana-Key West has closed to make room for Kwest Liquor’s (our sister company) exciting expansion. Stay tuned for new items and features and we hope to see you at KWEST LIQUORS!
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We popped in here for lunch while visiting Key West and site seeing. I had had Cuban sandwiches before from near where I live in Louisiana, but none of them compared to the deliciousness that was presented before me. It was wonderful. My husband was jealous and wished he would have ordered it. We will definitely eat here again when visiting Key West.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Lobster Benedict Is Amazing. I Ate Here Twice In 3 Days Which Is A Lot For Me In A Place I've Never Been. I Usually Want To Try Different Places But I Just Had To Go Back.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We head out early most Saturdays to yard sales and then try a different place for breakfast. LOVE the food at Havana's. The biscuits and gravy are so flavorful and fill you up all day long. Great con leches as well.

1  Thank Liese H
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Delicious authentic Cuban food. You are surrounded by Cuba history the moment you walk in. the first time I ate here I thought that I was eating at home with my family. The whole ambiance pulls you in and in itself a presentation of the meal that you “will” enjoy. Inside or out, all seats in this restaurant are great!

1  Thank Dennis I
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stopped by and were pleasantly surprised both by the friendly staff that greeted us and served us as well as the Cuban slant on breakfast. Cuban french toast was delicous and a nice deviation from the typical breakfast choices. The omelet was absolutely the fluffiest omelet we've come across. Great cup of coffee and enjoyed our seat near the window. Definitely will be back next time we are in Key West - and this time we won't walk past it!