“Good food for a good price”
Review of TGI Friday's - CLOSED

TGI Friday's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

I went ther with my family and we really liked the re-opened, it has a lot of varieties of dinner for a good price

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed May 8, 2013

The food was very good but the service was lousy. I don't usually compain, but it was that bad. At least the food was good when we finally got it!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

the beef skewers were amazing! We were sick of hamburg and hotdogs. The place was clean . . . these really hit the spot.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This was our first visit since the restaurant re-opened. We ordered the 3 appetizer plate at the bar and it took over 45 minutes to get it. The manager came by, seeming annoyed, and said that our food must have gone to another table. That was it. Very disappointing. Food was bland and not very good. Next time I will buy the frozen Friday's appetizers at the grocery store- it would be faster. The bartender was nice but she failed to give us the happy hour menu and we had to ask for refills. We went in at about 4:30 and it wasn't busy, so there was no excuse. Inside looks the same as before the "remodeling"- still not very clean and unappealing. Not worth the price or the wait.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I forgot my waitress name but she was awesome the food was of quality especially for a tgif. The drinks were awesome and its right across from parrot key if you don't feel like going into town.