“I'll definitely return”

Ocean Wellness Spa & Salon
Ranked #3 of 43 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Ocean Wellness Spa is a charming, upscale day spa, salon and acupuncture practice in the heart of Old Town Key West. An elegant oasis, with a welcoming staff, decorated in a comfortable Caribbean casual esthetic. We use only the finest products, formulated mostly of organic or natural ingredients in our luxurious treatments. Connect with the rejuvenating, pampering and healing energy of the ocean at Ocean Wellness Spa. Our team of therapists are among the island's finest therapists, technicians and artists around. We continue to exceed our guest expectations, delivering some of the finest services in Key West and the world. Ocean Wellness Spa is a full service day spa that includes a beautiful full-service salon, nail spa, acupuncture, massage therapy, body treatments, facials nutrition and skincare. Reserve your Ocean experience today and find out what all the buzz is about!
Reviewed March 4, 2014

One of the nicest, cleanest, spas I've been in. Staff was friendly and professional. It has an intimate quality, unlike the large hotel spas. Best of all, it's completely organic. Another plus is that there's parking around back; something in high demand in old town!

All reviews
"massage therapist"
in 10 reviews
"excellent massage"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
in 6 reviews
"mani pedi"
in 8 reviews
"booked a couples massage"
in 5 reviews
"waxing"
in 10 reviews
"pedicurist"

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I highly recommend Ocean Spa and Mark the massage therapist. I have been struggling with a back issue and I walked away pain free. The spa is beautiful , peaceful and immaculate. Yeah Ocean for doing it right!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Eric gave me a wonderful and easy care haircut at the spa. It is a lovely spa with spacious rooms for cuts and friendly staff. I would highly recommend Eric as a stylist!

1  Thank Margo613
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We had a wonderful experience at Oceans Wellness Spa.
Our therapists were excellent , best massage we have ever had!
Highly recommend this spa to anyone!