“Frickin Awesome”

Cuisines: American, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Went here with a group of friends, we were greeted warmly, every appetizer was delicious & our meals & drinks were amazing! Couldn't ask for better service or pasta!! We recommend Solo to anyone who visits Key West!! A must see in KW!

1  Thank igorLuv

Reviewed December 1, 2013

This restaurant lived up to the hype on Travel Adv. The service was attentive. What I liked most was the ambiance (romantic and interesting), which highlighted the delicious and well prepared food.

1  Thank soci-1
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We stopped for happy hour with friends before a show. We were surprised to discover we were there on their one-year-anniversary. Great for us. We were treated to a glass of free Champaign, cool! We ordered several happy hour items and were treated with additional anniversary appetizers. The food was great. I can't wait to return. Service was wonderful and the location is great. Try this place. I know we will return.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

My wife and I went to Key West, Florida for Thanksgiving week....We stopped at Solo American Bistro for dinner and drinks....Autumn was the Bartender and she also waited on us.....The food was terrific, perfectly prepared, and served in a timely fashion....My wife drinks Gin Martini's and she is very particular on how its made....well Autumn made it perfectly and my wife was very impressed.....The prices are very reasonable as well....If your in Key West I highly recommend this restaurant for a wonderful dining experience........Ask for Autumn...She will take very good care of you..............Jimi De and Paulette.........

2  Thank James D
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Service, food n atmosphere is amazing! With a creative menu and top chef this place is positive to please. New York style atmosphere with unique cocktails and martinis. Great job guys!