“Birthday Treat”
Review of Solo American Bistro - CLOSED

Solo American Bistro
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Birthday Treat”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We looked at menu's at all resturants we passed during our 5 day stay in Key West, and Solo was always at the top of our list.
Great ambience, wonderful staff, great drinks, fantasic prices, but most importantly-Great Food.
When I go back to Key West, Solo will be one of my dinner choices again.

• Visited November 2013

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Good food, but slow service when busy”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

The decor and atmosphere was good - busy but not so loud that you couldn't have a conversation at the table.
Food was good, but I wish they'd said how large the servings were. We are from the UK so we are not used to huge portions in restaurants, but here you really do need to order a side each.
I was impressed they did virgin cocktails, and my husband tells me his marguerita was great.
Service was very friendly, but the kitchen were really slow due to it being busy.
Overall we had a good meal!

Visited November 2013
“Great happy hour”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

These guys have a great happy hour menu from 4-7 pm. Wonderful selection of flatbreads, not to mention their margaritas! Not made with sour mix, but with real lime juice. My favorite is the ginger margarita with salt. To die for!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank July C
Balti, Moldova
“Very good kitchen”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Very cozy, beautiful restaurant. Interior remarkable, top-level service. And kitchen simply tremendous. Dishes can be chosen both for adults, and for children. Here it is possible to have supper with friends, and also to spend romantic evening with darling.

• Visited April 2013
Miami, Florida
“Amazing relaxing friendly environment”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

I was there many time its just allways getting better and better good job and wed is my favorite day keep it up solo team

• Visited October 2013