“Awesome night out with the girls!”
Review of Solo American Bistro - CLOSED

Solo American Bistro
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Went for dinner with my girlfriends and we had a blast!! Solo was hosting an event, we ended up joining the group and stayed for 4 hours!!
Drinks were awesome, apps tasted great and service was incredible!! Anyone wanting a break from the Duval crawl should make a reservation for Solo!!

1  Thank KellieJacoby

Reviewed August 24, 2013

If your looking for "American" cooking, everything from burgers to salads to flatbread pizzas, this must rank as no 1 on the Island.
A stylishly presented restaurant, good service, great food well presented and reasonably priced.
Tucked away on Greene St. It doesn't seem to get the usual hoards that most on Duval attract, until of course everybody reads this review !!!!
We were so impressed we ended going back a couple of times over the 12 days we were in Key West, and the happy hour (5-7) had no influence .......but 2 for 1 margheuritas were something I was prepared to suffer !
Anyway if you are looking for quality food at a reasonable price, try Solos.

1  Thank StonEaston
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We intended to go to the cart across the street but we were so disappointed in them we went here. We were pleasantly surprised to find they had a 1/2 price happy hour. We had the flat bread and loved it. The service and atmosphere was fantastic. We ended up staying for a couple hours. Overall a very good restaurant. I would certainly recommend it and go there again

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I truly felt like I was in Lower Manhattan when I walked in the door. it is a warm and inviting restaurant. The bar tender was friendly and made me an excellent rum runner. My friend said the Cosmo was equally as excellent. We had reservations, so our party was seated quickly. The service tableside was impeccable. I had a snapper dish that was off the charts.

1  Thank Tony L
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Delicious amazing food! Great service and a nice casual but felt like an upscale restaurant. Loved the mushroom flat bread. Would recommend to everyone!

3  Thank Along86