“Summer vacation with the grown kids,”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Resort Area
Pool Area
Nearby beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Summer vacation with the grown kids,”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time in Key West. The condo was perfect . My fiancé had just had unexpected surgery 2 days before our vacation was to start, being we had 2 bedroom 2 bath, this made our privacy so much better, as he was able to close his door and rest as needed, while the rest of us enjoyed the pool, and other surroundings in the area. Being this was a pet friendly condo, we were able to include our precious Shih Tzu LuLu . We met a really nice couple while there with a male Shih Tzu and now we have 2 little Lulu's that are a reminder of our stay in Key West :) We enjoyed the night life off of Duval street nightly. The people are friendly and I can't wait to go back next year, I would stay here again, its very clean location wasn't bad at all , price was perfect and we can bring our animals...

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
“Had a great time!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

I would recommend this condo over any hotel in the Key West area. It's very clean, spacious (2bd/2bath), affordable and close to Key West airport, downtown and beaches. The condo property is beautiful with a pool and tennis courts. The pool closes at 8, but guests are allowed to use the Doubletree Hotel pool. It was the most relaxing vacation I have ever taken and I can't wait to go back!

621_Dvale
“Needs improvement!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

This place is not a bad place to stay. It could be worse. It was clean when we got there had all the kitchen utensils, bathroom towels, beach towels,bed sheets and linen. There was no room service they didn't change the towels or clean any of the days we were there. The pool closes at 8 to our disappointment and so do the tennis courts. I honestly was expecting a way better stay. Don't stay here a beach house is way better!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Aug 5, 2013
I'm sorry about the misunderstanding, but the daily maid service is not included in the price. We make sure the condo is clean and well supplied with linens, towels and kitchen utensils/dishes etc. on arrival, and the departure cleaning is included.
The towels are exchanged on request at no additional cost (as per checking-in instruction). The pool closes at eight, however our guests are welcome to relax at the beautiful pool/spa next door witch stays open past midnight (as per room instruction). All guests are provided with the managers and owners phone number and encouraged to call for further assistance.
“Relaxing”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

Margaret the owner and Paul the property manager were both great to deal with. Margaret answered any questions I had promptly. Payment was easy. The condo met my expectations. The pool and surrounding grounds were great. Vending machines on site. Didn't use the tennis court, but it looked well maintained. Ample parking for rental car. Room was clean and great for families or two friends traveling together who want separate rooms/bathrooms. Paul was available if we needed anything, but not intrusive. Close to beaches. General store nearby and great food nearby at the Doubletree Hilton and Best Western hotel restaurants.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
“We had a great time.”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

Florida was great and it was so nice getting away from the traffic and noise at our condo. We decorated our balcony with Christmas lights. The condo was great and Paulie was so very helpful! I recommend this condo if you are looking for a nice relaxing stay just close enough to everything.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Massachusetts
Reviewed March 25, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Hopewell junction
Reviewed February 18, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing