“Relaxing”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Resort Area
Pool Area
Nearby beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A TripAdvisor Member
“Relaxing”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

Margaret the owner and Paul the property manager were both great to deal with. Margaret answered any questions I had promptly. Payment was easy. The condo met my expectations. The pool and surrounding grounds were great. Vending machines on site. Didn't use the tennis court, but it looked well maintained. Ample parking for rental car. Room was clean and great for families or two friends traveling together who want separate rooms/bathrooms. Paul was available if we needed anything, but not intrusive. Close to beaches. General store nearby and great food nearby at the Doubletree Hilton and Best Western hotel restaurants.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“We had a great time.”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

Florida was great and it was so nice getting away from the traffic and noise at our condo. We decorated our balcony with Christmas lights. The condo was great and Paulie was so very helpful! I recommend this condo if you are looking for a nice relaxing stay just close enough to everything.

Recommended for:

Reviewed February 18, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Tampa
Reviewed February 18, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing