“Delicious breakfast”
Review of Le Petit Paris

Le Petit Paris
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Petit Paris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #130 of 454 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nestled on the cozy corner of Olivia and Duval Street lies this little sidewalk cafe serving up big taste. Focusing on naturally delicious and healthy cuisine. We offer sweet and savory crepes, fresh salads and juices, organic/free trade coffees, teas and much more. Open daily for breakfast and lunch from 8am to 3pm
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We found this breakfast by accident and so glad we did. Delicious coffee, omlettes and crepes. We even had a nice table outside so we could see people walking by. Very sweet place!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

My friends and I ate here on Sunday and I have to tell a little story about my friend Phoebe. She hates Brussel Sprouts. She remembers as a child sitting for hours at the dinner table because she could not swallow them. I ordered the mushroom stack (delicious) which came with the Brussel Spouts and I told her she has to try them they are wonderful. Not only did she take a bite but she asked for a second one, that says it all for me. Everything we ate that night was delicious. The owner came to the table to greet us which I really like while dining at a restaurant. The crepes were to die for. Le Petit Paris is now on my top places to dine.

Cassandra Toppino

2  Thank ctoppino
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband and I have been here twice now during our week. We had dinner last night on their outdoor patio and enjoyed two delicious meals. Their menu offers a variety of unique options (all that we've had has been delicious). If you are used to the normal menu, don't over look this key west gem for being different! It is very reasonably priced and is healthy, leaving you ready to enjoy your next adventure!

1  Thank Lmrhoad
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Very cool place, excellent service and food, wonderful presentation! Only thing I didn't like were the Denny's style menues with pictures, which are lame for a cool place like that. Other than that it's all just great!

1  Thank LT1677
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Excellent food. Organic and fresh. Coffee was out of this world. Very friendly staff. Will be back, for sure