“Best pizza in town”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 23, 2013

This is the best pizza place in town. We had the magherita pizza and it was the best. All the ingredients are fresh. You might have to wait for an hour and half like we did but it was worth it. We have been visiting this place everyday. Their gelato is also the best in town. So enjoy Key West's real pizza.

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Everything and I mean everything that had to do with this place is amazing!! Staff was really helpful and accommodating. Their pizza sauce is a great reminder of what Italy is all about! Crispy crust and great quality meat made the stuffed meat pizza a great choice. Along with the muffaletta and their gelato this is easily my favorite place I've eaten so far in Key West!!!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I have reviewed Duetto's before and I have to say that they are still the Best Pizza and gelato in Key West. The service is friendly and the food is delicious. The pizza is outstanding and flavorful and the gelato is the best I have ever had. Well done!

Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Wouldn't have tried without TA reviews. Tiny little place with 2 outdoor tables, 2 low tops, 3 high tops inside.
Order at the counter. We got there at 2:45 and there were half dozen in line.
They sold by the pie or slice. At the odd time if our visit there were only 3 slices to choose from, although there were more selections of calzones. They all looked cold and past prime. We almost left but were hungry.
I chose the white pizza, husband the plain cheese.
They heated them in the oven and served on paper plate. They were spectacular!!!! Beyond our expectations. Best pizza I've ever had in Florida, and the second best in my life!!

Reviewed December 20, 2013

The place is small, with a few tables indoors and one outside. Service is friendly. We ordered a veggie pizza, which included green peppers, olives, onions, zucchini, black olives, tomato, a little eggplant, and fresh basil. The crust was excellent and nothing was heavy or overdone. Simply delicious.