“Good Affordable Food”

Duetto Pizza and Gelato
Ranked #6 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Irvine, California
“Good Affordable Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

This place is a couple of blocks off of Duval Street on Greene but it is well worth the stroll. There is a lot of mediocre food in this tourist town, but this is an exception. It strongly reminds me of good Northern Italian food with a modern twist; while there are traditional pizzas, there are also a lot of more adventuresome offerings. We had pizza and then gelatto. Both were wonderful.

1 Thank Faconner

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Key West, Florida
“Amazing pizza and Best gelato in town!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

Not sure why we never tried this place, but it's now on our "must return" list. Stuffed Philly cheese steak pizza, Yumm. This this a best pizza i ever had. The owner was from Italy and very nice. Very friendly atmosphere.

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Really enjoyed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

We wandered into Duetto for an impromptu late night snack. The restaurant was packed - an indicator of it's popularity! I enjoyed the Focacia sandwich (2 thin layers of herbed focaccia bread stuffed with fresh heirloom tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, arugula and Turkey - loved the combination of flavors and textures. The spices were perfect! We also tried the Strombolini and found it good. I look forward to our next visit! I usually go for Seafood when in the Keys, but this restaurant would motivate me to step outside my norms when in Key West.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Rapaloosa
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“What a memory”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

We used our trusty trip advisor to find a quick bite to eat one afternoon while walking down Duvall street. Duetto came up and so we gave it a try. It's a small place but we found a table. Had some amazing pizza! It was spinach with garlic and ricotta. The crust was crispy. It was some of the pizza I have had. The owner was from Italy and my son who had spent two summers in Italy got a chance to practice his Italian in Key West! A great memory. We would definitely go back.

“D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S..... And addicting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

with a million options half which are chains it can be easy to just pick somewhere and order, or go with who has a hot deal at the time.... Don't do this! Sure the normal chains might be cheaper but you will DEFINATLY not get the same quality that you get here. It sounds lame but you really can taste the time and love they put into their food. We order from here once a week, my boyfriend switches toppings up and has never been disappointed. I don't eat cheese or dairy and the pizza still Tastes amazing without it! The folks that work here are always super nice and you don't find that at chain places all the time. Also it may take a little longer for delivery but nothing crazy and its worth it you can tell it isn't pre made and your typical run of the mill pizza. If I wanted that I could go to multiple other places in town. Trust me as a local who eats here AT LEAST once a week duettos is the place to go! Also, if you read trip advisor please consider your sources, I would trust the opinion of a local any time over some random tourist hater! It bothers me so much when I see people pop in once or twice to somewhere while they are on vacation and write a nasty review. Everyone has their off days, although I've never witnessed this here. I mean for a restraunt to be open for such a short amount of time and have such a higher rating then so many veterans of the town has to say something ya know, so again please consider your sources before deciding if you want to try somewhere or not. Thank yowith a million options half which are chains it can be easy to just pick somewhere and order, or go with who has a hot deal at the time.... Don't do this! Sure the normal chains might be cheaper but you will DEFINATLY not get the same quality that you get here. It sounds lame but you really can taste the time and love they put into their food. We order from here once a week, my boyfriend switches toppings up and has never been disappointed. I don't eat cheese or dairy and the pizza still Tates amazing without it! The folks that work here are always super nice and you don't find that at chain places all the time. Also it may take a little longer for delivery but nothing crazy and its worth it you can tell it isn't pre made and your typical run if the milk pizza. Of I wanted that I could go to multiple other places in town. Trust me as a local who eats here AT LEAST once a week duettos is the place to go! Thank you for all the amazing pies I've had so far!u for all the amazing pies I've had so far! Ps I probly eat here more then a normal person should hahah

1 Thank Peaceluvnpbr