“truly fantastic Pizza.. great Italian flair”

Duetto Pizza and Gelato
Ranked #6 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Key West, Florida
“truly fantastic Pizza.. great Italian flair”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Awesome place..Fantastic service...local friendly...Pizza is great..and I haven't tried the stuffed Pizza yet...looks really good. and when I want to splurge, I get a gelato....its' the best I have ever had so very creamy..Do yourself a favor, try it...I don't think that you'll be disappointed...I FEEL LIKE I AM DINING AT MY AUNT SILVIA'S HOME EVERYTIME I EAT THERE!!.

Visited May 2013

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
“The best pizza & service in Key West”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We visited during Spring beak this year and found Duetto's pizza. This is the real deal. The owners are from Italy and recently opened in Key West after having a shop in PA somewhere, I can't remember exactly. I had a very nice conversation with the owner though. The pizza was fantastic! And the service was great too. Their shop is on Green street and it's quite small. Only a few tables in and a few outside. They didn't have a liquor license yet so they told us to go to the bar next door and they brought our pizza over to us when it was ready. Afterwards we went back and had their gelato and that was great as well. If you want pizza in Key West you have to check out Duetto's.

• Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good pizza. Great gelato”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

The pizza was very good. The service was friendly and authentic Italian. The gelato was exceptional. The pistachio was my favorite.

Florissant
“Awesome Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

The staff/owners were awesome, friendly, and helpful. Very gracious and wanted feedback from customers. The pizza was good-New York thin style, sold by the slice or pie. There is some pizza already made and the staff also to offered to make anything fresh. The gelato was homemade and great too. Prices were good. (There isn't alot of seating.) Will visit again, possibly this trip!

Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“Love This Place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful pizza; just like what my husband & I have had in New York. The gelato is fabulous! The owners are so friendly too. You must visit this restaurant!! Highly recommend.