“MY FIRST TIME” 5 of 5 bubbles

Duetto Pizza and Gelato
Ranked #6 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Lafayette, Louisiana
“MY FIRST TIME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

But it won't be our last. I had never had Gelato before, so who knew it was and could be so good? We were too early for pizza, but if it is anything like the Gelato, then it will be good. We plan on going back again on our next trip to KW. We love to go to the little local shops. MADE in USA for sure.

Visited April 2013

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
“Authentic Italian gelato”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten a lot of gelato in Italy. A lot of places in the U.S. claim to sell Italian gelato. Usually it's just ice cream and not authentic gelato at all. I tried several gelato flavors at Duetto Pizza and Gelato during my recent trip to Key West. It was delicious, authentic Italian gelato -a rare treat to find here in the U.S.

Key West, Florida
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

This has got to be the best pizza in old town. The owners are very friendly and courteous. I will be stopping by soon to try some of heir gelato. They looked like beautiful fluffy clouds sitting in e windows.

Fairfield
“Great gelato”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

This restaurant was right across the street from our hotel shuttle stop. Several evenings, while waiting for the shuttle, I bought gelato for myself and my husband. It's delicious! I had pistachio, chocolate chip, coconut and mango. Yum! My husband had a a piece of pizza and he said it was great! I will definitely go back next time we're in Key West.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Philadelphia, PA
“This Is Great Pizza and Gelato”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

When you're rated # 1 on Tripadvisor, how can you not try the place? So we did and we have to add our voices to the chorus that raves about this place. This is terrific pizza. The crust is excellent, sauce is perfect, and the toppings are fresh and flavorful. The gelato is the best of the thre or four that we tried in Key West. the proprietors are very friendly. Overall, an excellent experience.

• 3 of 5 bubbles